Chapter 30

___________________
Fall Semester
U.A. Dorms

_____(Y/n)'s POV_____

"Bye mom!" I said as I waved her goodbye. About a day ago, someone came to pick up all my stuff for my dorm, which means today is moving day! Yay!

I walked over to where my classmates were all gathered in a big group and stood next to Katsuki. "Hey." I said awkwardly. He looked over and grinned, snickering a bit. "Hi, mermaid." He responded. I shift a bit and stand a bit closer. Soon, I feel his hand grab mine and drag me closer to him until our sides were touching. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Why are you shy now? You weren't a week ago." He asked. I put my hand over my eyes. "I don't know, probably cause I didn't have to look at you in the eyes and because I had a major adrenaline rush from the fight." I said while looking to the side. He chuckled. "Well I'm not really into PDA, but maybe a bit is okay." I chuckled.

"I see all of you are here." We all turned around to see Aizawa. "*sigh* If I'm being honest, I wanted to expel everyone but Bakugou, Jiro, and (l/n)." Everyone looked in shock. "While I am mostly disappointed at Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu for their rule breaking and disregard of the law, I'm also disappointed with the rest of you. You knew of their plan, yet didn't stop them from executing it. I hope you all feel at least some guilt for it." Everyone's heads looked down after that was said. "But, on another note, the provisional licenses exam is coming up. The camp was to help train for it but because of the incident we didn't reach the milestones I had set. With that being said, we will begin training again tomorrow and more will be explained later. Now, here's a map and layout of the dorm. There are separate boy and girl dorms that connect to the main lobby and living area. There are separate washrooms and such as well as a laundry room. Each dorm comes with a desk, a bed, a balcony, a closet, and small bathroom. All of your things should be in your dorms already. Now, make yourselves at home." Aizawa finished saying before walking away.

Once he left, I felt Katsuki let go of my waist and go over to Kaminari. He grabbed the back of his shirt and started to drag him behind a bush. Kaminari started to panic. "H-hey! What are y-" next thing I know I see a bunch of electricity. Kaminari comes out of the bush a second later, dumb faced and thumbs up. Katsuki walks back out and over to Kirishima, handing him a wad of cash. "WOAH! DID YOU SHAKE HIM DOWN FOR MONEY!?" "NO YOU IDIOT! This is my money. You spent yours on night vision goggles, right?" Kirishima looked a little dumb founded. Katsuki shoved the money into his chest before walking back over to me and grabbing my hand, dragging me into the new dorm building.

We make our way inside and holy shit, this is nice! I gawk at how spacious the place was, and this was only the ground floor! I walked around more, looking at the kitchen, the living room, even the bathroom. I finally made my way back to everyone else, looking at the map Aizawa gave us. I looked at the map and found out my dorm was on the third floor and  that all of the girl dorms were on the right side according to the map. I made my way towards the elevator and hoped in, hitting the third floor button. Before the door closed, Katsuki walked into the elevator and hit the forth floor button. "So you're above me?" "Hell yeah I am." Katsuki said while smirking. "I mean your dorm, idiot." I said while laughing a tiny bit. "Yeah, I know. But still." He said as he walked closer to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and stayed like that until it got to my floor. I waved bye and started to walk to my dorm. I looked at the door and saw there was a key attached to the door. I grabbed the key and unlocked my door to open it, seeing everything Aizawa described as well as all of my boxes.

I grab a box I labeled 'bed things' and started to make my bed like how it was at home. In short, I think I have enough plushies.