Chaper 5

______________________
Spring Vacation
1 month till first day of school

_____(y/n)'s POV_____

I woke up to my mom yelling downstairs, my dad yelling along side her and the fire alarm blaring. I quickly got up and dried my tail then put on some black leggings and a white crop top. I run down stairs and to where the screaming was. Also known as the kitchen. I run in to see a pan with fire completely in it. My mom was trying to put it out with her quirk but she was making it worse and my dad was trying open the windows so the house isn't full of smoke. I was trying to think of what started it until it came to mind. It's probably a grease fire! I run to where the baking soda was and grabbed it. I control some water around my arm so I don't get burnt and I pour it onto the fire. The fire went out and we all sighed in relief. (Here is a little science lesson if your wondering how that worked. The baking soda releases carbon dioxide when it's exposed to heat, therefor the flames are smothered and it get put out. Baking soda (aka sodium bicarbonate) is also used in fire extinguishers. Science YouTube really teaches me useful stuff) "How did you know to use baking soda?" My mom asked. "Oh, I learned it in school when we were doing cooking. Someone's food caught on fire so the teacher put it out with baking soda." "I see, anyways, how did this start?" My mom asked. We both looked at each other then towards dad. He was trying to climb out of the window and slowly turned around when he felt our stare. "I- I just wanted to try to make eggs!" He said nervously. "How? By setting the house on fire!?" I yelled. "You do realize every time you cook something goes wrong, right? This is why we always have to keep the kitchen off limits to you." My mom said disappointed. "I know... I just wanted to try it again." Dad said. "*sigh* Are you still hungry?" I asked. Dad nodded sadly. "Ok then, I'll make breakfast. You two can wait until I'm done but mom can help if she wants." I say as I take the, now not hot, pan and go to the garbage. "What did I do to deserve you!" My dad said, crying tears of joy as he was dragged out by my mom. I throw out the bunt eggs and clean the pan out. I put it back on the stove and went to grab my ingredients for the breakfast.

Let's get to cooking!

_____Time Skip_____

Done!

I take two of the plates over to the dining hall and place them in my parent's seats. I walk back over and set mine down then called my parents over. They come over to see a plate with eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns. My mom looks at it in awe as my dad happily ate it. "This is delicious (y/n)!" I smiled at my dad's comment and began eating. I finished and my mom gathered the dishes. She left to the kitchen while I went to the living room.

Ding

I look over at the door and then got up. I look at the security monitor to see Kuzou standing there with a letter from U.A. I open the door and he hands me the letter while smirking. "Time to see how you did." He said as he entered the house. He takes off his shoes and we go to my room. I sit at my desk while Kuzou stood behind me. I open the letter and look inside. A disk? I pull out the disk and place it on the table. Suddenly, a hologram of All Might shows up. I look in shock at the screen. Is he a teacher there!? That's when he started talking. "Hello there, young (l/n)! I am here! To deliver your results! You scored very well on the written exam and obtained a great score on the physical one! You had an impressive score of 54 attack points! However, that's not all. During the exam, we were also counting rescue point. When you saved those other participants from the 0 pointer, we gave you and extra 12 points! Which brings me to the conclusion. Congratulations! You are accepted into class 1-A, the hero course! Let's go beyond, Plus Ultra!" The video shut off after he said that. I looked back at Kuzou with wide eyes. He looked at me with the same expression. My eyes started to water as I jumped into his arms. He grabbed onto me and started spinning. "I did it! I got in!" I shouted with tears coming out of my eyes. We were laughing with tears coming out of our eyes. I calm down after a minute and ran downstairs. I find my parents in the living room. I told them the news and the broke out crying and then hugged me. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Kuzou dragged me back to my room. "Get dressed. I'm gonna treat you" He said as he walked outside. I laugh a bit and started getting ready. I put on a rainbow-striped crop top and some white shorteralls. I put a heart clip in my hair, then walked out of my room. I get to the door and put on my white vans then walked out.