Chapter 24

_______________
Summer Break
Somewhere Out in the Woods

_____(y/n)'s POV_____

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck!

Jesus Christ, why do I have to run so much today!

"Hey (y/n)! A little help here!" I hear Kirishima yell. "Bro! What the actual fuck am I supposed to do!? I'm pretty sure I can't control the bark shit and my voice ain't gonna work!" "I don't know! Kick it or something!" I exhale a long sigh or at least something along the lines of one. I stopped and turned around and held my hands out. I tried to control the creature as best as I could and searched for any bit of water.

CREAK

Gotcha bitch!

I pull my hands back like the monster was attached to puppet strings which cause it to start to fall. I look in glee as I see it going down like a just chopped down tree.

Well, that was until I noticed someone under it. "Hey! Watch out!" I run towards the falling monster. I push the person, which turned out to be Aoyama, out of the way as I feel a bunch of weight land on my back. I fall to the forest floor as the wood crushed me. I felt my entire body get slammed into the forest floor as I cringe in pain. "MOTHER FUCKER!" I scream. I stayed in that pile of wood, getting splinters every time I move, for a good 5 minutes until I felt some of the wood leave the pile. I look up a bit and see Katsuki holding a piece of wood up. I feel him grab my arm and yank me out of the wood pile. "You okay?" "Yeah, not like I just got crush by a bunch of wood." "Well it was your fault for saving the glowing bitch extra." I was about to say something until I realized we were alone. "Guess they went on ahead. Welp, at least we get the easy part, walking." I said as I started to walk in the direction of a bunch of broken wood pieces. Both of us started to walk though the forest until I heard another thump. "Are you fucking kidding me." I turn around and see another wood monster. I use my powers on him to try and control him a bit. "Katsuki! Can you blow this thing up real quick?" I hear him groan and soon see him fly past me with his explosions. He quickly got on its head and blew it off. I see him smirk as he falls down with the creature.

He catches up with me and we continue to walk until I see a clearing. I start to run towards it and soon saw that it was the cabin grounds. I look around to spot my class dying on the ground. I turn more and see Aizawa talking to someone and next to the someone that was covered was a little kid. I squeal a bit as I walked over to say hi. I walk next to Aizawa and he looked at me strangely. "Oh! This is Kota! He's my nephew." I bent down and held out my hand. "I'm (y/l/n)! Nice to meet you!" He walked out a bit and slapped my hand away. I felt my heart break as I just got rejected for a handshake by a tiny child. "Oh... I see..." Say as I back up and just sadly walk over to Katsuki. "That kid's got spunk." He said while smirking. "He's like a mini version of you." Me and Todoroki said at the same time. I look over to see him standing next to me. "What's that supposed to mean!" Katsuki yelled angrily. I sighed then suddenly heard Madaly talk. "Okay everyone! Go get cleaned up in the hot springs then come back for dinner! Just note that this is the only time we'll be cooking for you then you're on your own!" She said sweetly. The second I heard that we get to cook my eyes started to sparkle. "The fuck are you sparkling for?" "I get to cook for all of you!" "What's so fun about that?" "I get to cook, duh! I love cooking!" Katsuki sighed and grabbed the back of my shirt. He dragged me into the lodge and towards the bathhouse area. "Clean up, you look disgusting covered in mud." I put my hand over my heart. "Rude. I bet you still think I look great even if I am all gross." I see his cheeks start to turn red. "Like hell!" He stomped off.