Chapter 28

____________
Summer Break
(L/n) Family Household

_____(y/n)'s POV_____
I finally got home from the hospital after being checked up by a bunch of doctors. Thankfully, I made it out with only a couple of scraps and bruises and was on my way pretty quickly. They were gonna send me to the police to make a report but I felt my scales start to hurt and itch so I told them I would tomorrow. When I got home, I immediately was tackled in a hug by my parents as they cried into my shoulders. When they finally let go, I sprinted upstairs and picked out some new clothes for tomorrow then hoped into the shower which was in the bathroom, though I never mentioned it before. I scrubbed my body 100 times to rid myself of the sewage smell on my body and in the end, I smelled like a vanilla cupcake. I scrubbed my hair until that smelled only of my shampoo and conditioner, as well as it being all silky in the end. I hoped out and ran a bath to sleep in. While waiting, I thought about all that happened. Did we really confess? I blushed like someone just hit me with a hot frying pan. I put my face in my hands and screamed a bit. "He's gonna kill me with the way he is." I sighed. I sunk into the water more and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

*Dream*

I was sitting peacefully on a marble bench in a lush garden. A water fountain flowed behind me as I sat making a flower crown from roses. I was dressed in a beautiful gown, one fit for a queen.

I don't know how I ended up here, but I didn't mind, it was peaceful

I don't know how I ended up here, but I didn't mind, it was peaceful. "(Y/n)" I turn to see a spiky haired, ash blond boy in a lavish princely outfit. "Hello dear, I thought you had sword practice?" I said. He walked over and sat next to me. "I did. We had to cut it short though, family emergency." I nodded my head. I just finished the crown and I put it delicately on his head. I smiled softly at him and he gripped my hand. "You know, every time I think back to how we met, the more embarrassing it gets." He said out of the blue. "Well... I did kinda show up half naked on your ship..." I blushed in embarrassment. "Yeah. But, at least now you're here with me." He said while gently grabbing my face in his rough hands. "Yeah." We leaned in and shared a soft kiss before pulling away. "Are you ready for our wedding? It's in a week." "I've been super stressed but I think I'm ready. It's all just little details now." He nods and pulls me into him arms. He hugs me tightly. "Don't worry, it'll all be perfect." I smiled. "Yep, and soon, I'll be queen after the wedding. Coronation day is only a month after that." "And you'll be a great ruler with me as king." I pulled back from the hug a bit and looked at him. "I love you so much, Katsuki." He looks down and smiled a bit. "I love you too, (y/n)."

We stayed like that in each other's arms until it all faded to black.

*End of Dream*

I woke up after the amazing dream I had. "Guess that dream was connected to that one I had a while back." I never forgot that dream where I ended up on a ship. It stuck with me for a while for some reason. Now I know why. I got up out of the tub and dried myself off with a towel. I changed into my clothes which consisted of a white sweetheart neckline off the shoulder top with a black pleated skirt. I attached a short chain onto the belt loops. I then walked over to my sink and controlled all the water out of my hair. I brushed it and quickly made my way downstairs. I look over into the living room to see my parents sitting there, doing nothing. Hmmmm... weird. "Morning." They look over and see me. "Good morning, (y/n). Come, sit." I looked at them a bit weird and walked over, sitting on the other couch.