Helping a bunny

Izuku woke up in a cold sweat.All he could remember was pain,loss,grief,hate,and a knife.

Izuku studied his environment and deduced that he is in the dorms.More specifically Blake's bed.

Izuku slowly sat up as he held his head in pain,it was as if he was splitting in two.Is this what twice dealt with? Probably not but it's food for thought.

He got up and found that he was in his school uniform which wouldn't be bad if he was in it when he collapsed.

Izuku:(Wtf who changed me?!)

Izuku decided to deal with that later as he checked the time and left for school or in this case lunch.

Izuku got out of bed and was about to walk to the door but got lightheaded.

Izuku:(Not again)

Izuku collapsed right back into Blake's bed and went into his mindscape.Upon arrival there was a new beings that was talking with the vestiges. A human boy clothes and skin white as snow.One eye white the other red with a scar going through it.With a small white scarf with a black outline and a golden locket.

With a small white scarf with a black outline and a golden locket

Izuku:Um? Hi?

Everybody turns to Izuku.

1st vestige:9 explain!

Izuku:Why would I know!!

?:You gonna shut up so I can explain?Or are we gonna be here for the end of time?

Nana:Yes please explain who you are and how you got here.

?:Well the name is Xchara but just call me chara.

Chara:And long story short I'm the cross quirk.

Everybody was confused at who the hell cross is.

Nana:Who is cross?

Chara turns and points to Izuku

Chara:That dumbass.

Izuku:Kid my name is Izuku midoriya.not Cross.

Chara simply sighed

Chara:Ok long story short in your past life you were called cross and when you died I stayed with you but you needed a trigger to actually see and interact with me.

They were appalled at this new info.

1st vestige:Wait so are you a quirk or not?

Chara:Yesnt

Izuku :Pfffff Hahahaha,Nice!

Chara looked at Izuku and gently punched him.

Chara:Heh guess a bit of cross is still in there after all.But jokes aside I think me being awoken counts as his semblance but that's just a guess.