007 ;; bloodied hands.

"I really like your boyfriend, [Name]!" [G/N] gushed as the two of you entered your home. She smiled widely, chattering on and on about how kind he was to her and whatnot, relishing in the fact she'd finally met your boyfriend. You internally sighed as you took both you and your niece's shoes and coats, placing the items in their designated areas.

He's not my damn boyfriend, you huffed to yourself. Doesn't matter how hot he is.

Though, you pushed back the thoughts and smiled warmly at your niece, trying to change the subject. "Well, we already ate dinner at [F/N]'s so how about you go brush your teeth and get ready for bed," you booped her on the nose before pointing to the bathroom.

[G/N] pouted, obviously not liking the idea of going to bed. Then, she exhaled loudly and crossed her arms before begrudgingly stomping into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

You began cleaning up a little bit, busying herself as you waited for her to be done getting ready so that you could. A few minutes passed and the front door flung open before slamming shut, causing you to whirl around and stare in bewilderment at your nephew.

You saw that [B/N] was carrying a backpack, which he never did. Though, his most prominent features you noticed were his black eyes, busted lip and very visible black, blue and purple bruises that were scattered all around his body. His hair was matted and clothing disheveled. He threw the backpack on the floor and wiped blood from his mouth.

"You could get killed," you frowned, obvious worry laced your tone. "You need to stop doing this, [B/N], please."

"There's money in the backpack," he pointed to the dropped backpack, completely ignoring your request. "Take it and get what you need done."

You shook her head. "Keep it. It's yours."

He scoffed, not saying another word as he picked the backpack back up and went to his room.

———————————

You briskly walked into your workplace through the employee entrance, placing your phone and wallet in an unoccupied locker before closing it. You maneuvered your way around the small area and grabbed a clean apron, putting it on and patting it down. You also took an extra notepad and pen and shoved them into a small pocket.

One of your coworkers walked into the back, and widened her eyes once she saw you. "[Name]? What are you doing here?" questioned the coworker, Young-mi, while staring at you with a perplexed expression.

"It's my shift?" you slowly replied, beginning to walk past her so you can begin your duties. "I'm on the schedule, aren't I?"

"No? Ye-jun took you off and called me in to replace you today."

You halted in your step, whipping around and staring at your coworker with bewilderment. "What? No she didn't," you argued before your eyes slightly widened as realization dawned on you. "Oh, no. Oh, no," you mumbled to yourself. "Where's Ye-jun?"

"Smoke break," Young-mi replied, nodding her head in the direction of the front entrance. "Better warn you, though, she had to work for you the other day on her daughter's birthday. She's pissed at you."

"Oh, fuck me," you blew out an exhale before walking through the dining area and out of the entrance. You scanned the sidewalk for your boss and quickly spotted her sitting on a bench, smoking a cigarette. "Ye-jun!" You jogged over to your superior.

Once Ye-jun spotted you, she rolled her eyes with a scoff, flicking some ash off of her cigarette before bringing it back to her lips and inhaling. "Don't bother, [Name]," she grumbled. "You're done."