014 ;; bonding

I've upped [Name]'s age to 26. Sorry not sorry-deal with it. Also, this chapter isn't that eventful, but you better get your tissues ready for the next one because I am not sparing any mercy.

Also, Fanart!!!
This one is by breakfastboi on Quotev again, who drew the moment in chapter 006 when [Name] and [S/N] ran into Gong Yoo. I love [S/N]'s little twinkle in her eyes as she stares at him with awe, while [Name] gives him the old stink eye-yet he's unphased. Beautiful, thank you for this!!

There was one more fanart I've gotten, but I can't find it right now-so, if you drew fanart and I haven't featured it on here, please let me know so I can boast about it!! I appreciate anyone and everyone who takes time out of their day to draw th...

There was one more fanart I've gotten, but I can't find it right now-so, if you drew fanart and I haven't featured it on here, please let me know so I can boast about it!! I appreciate anyone and everyone who takes time out of their day to draw these fantastic pieces of art<3 Thank you for using your talent on me, I don't deserve it!!

Excuse any misspellings or errors. They'll be fixed when I get the chance.

"Lights out in 30 minutes. Please get ready to sleep."

Sang-woo glanced around his team after the lady's voice through the intercom had died down, engulfing the room in silence once more. "Another fight might break out once the lights go off," he stated. "Let's prepare ourselves."

"How are we meant to do that?" one of the newbie members voiced, leaning forward. "We have these women and an old man, our team is the weakest link."

[Name], who sat next to Ali and in front of Sang-woo, outright rolled her eyes with a small scoff, shaking her head as she frowned. This misogyny is really starting to get on my damn nerves. Just say you're more attracted to men instead and go.

The one sitting next to him gazed up disdainfully. "Let's pick a weak team and attack them first."

Number 240 tauntingly snickers as she looks down at him. "The Lord's servant is the vicious one here," she chides with a nonchalant expression.

"We're all sinners already," he quickly responds, his tone devoid of any emotion-as if his ethical mindset and his morals had been fully vanquished. "Our hands are drenched in blood," he directs his hard, stony stare towards the woman, only to be responded with a faux-innocent head tilt.

"Offense is the best form of defense," said Number 196. "Let's attack first."

"During the fight last night," Sae-byeok began, casting the attention onto herself, "do you know how the man in front of me died? Someone he had thought was on his side broke his neck. Do you trust me? I don't trust any of you."

The two men she stared at shifted uncomfortably under her cold deadpan and Gi-hun stood up to attempt to ease the tension. "You should focus on protecting ourselves first," he said. "Let's set up a barricade before the lights go out. It'll help to have some form of cover."

The team agrees with the suggestion and began working to make it a reality. They started dragging the pieces of the bunk beds to make a barrier, hung up sheets around it and set mattresses behind it for extra support. [Name] helped Sae-byeok fold a sheet until her attention was casted over to Deok-su, who sashayed over to Gi-hun with a taunting call. She furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to stand next to him.