14 - Three Hoodies

^^^^^^
This is another incredible artwork done by an very very very talented artist on my server <333
People on the server have been pre-warned of this chapter. They know what's coming...

Anyways, thank you to the amazing artist! And on with the story :))
———————————————————————————————————————

TW - swearing, fluff, homophobia

SAPNAP POV -

"YOU FUCK- NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Quackity screeched, sprinting past me, followed by a giggling Karl who could hardly stand upright. In Karl's hand was a half empty cup of pond water. He'd been chasing Quackity around with it for the past ten minutes and it was incredibly amusing.

"SAPNAP! SAVE ME!" Quackity cried, diving behind me, trying to fend Karl off with his middle finger. I scoffed and walked over to Karl,
"You're on your own here, I'm not getting pond water tipped on me," I said, making Karl dissolve into further giggles. Quackity gave an exasperated sigh, glaring at us.

"No fair!" He cried, stomping his foot childishly.
"You stole my cookie first nimrod," Karl retorted, taking a lunge towards Quackity, his cup of disgusting water ready to throw. Quackity yelped and leaped backwards before sprinting away again, yelling profanities at the top of his lungs. A lot of parents with their children who were playing on the playground gave him shocked looks.

I watched as my boyfriends chased each other around, yelling and laughing. A highly disgruntled woman suddenly approached me.
"Excuse me, could you please get your friends under control?" She asked in an angry voice, gesturing to the two idiots who were now climbing up a tree, the cup of water sitting forgotten on the floor.

"They're not my dogs lady," I retorted, rolling my eyes. She gave me another glare and I sighed before calling out to the pair,
"KARL! Q! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE YOU HOT SEXY FUCKS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, knowing it would piss off the woman. She immediately covered the ears of a small child who I hadn't noticed before and I resisted the urge to laugh.

Quackity and Karl came running over, giggling hysterically. They both immediately noticed the woman and they got this look in their eyes that said 'let us be very very gay' before both saying,
"Hey baby," They both planted a kiss on my cheek, making me blush and sending them both into another fit of laughter.

"That was... well that was..." The woman spluttered, staring in shock as Karl and Quackity took my hands, still trying not to laugh,
"Gay?" Karl offered, giving me a quick kiss. I rolled my eyes and the woman looked appalled,
"You boys are setting a terrible example for the children here!" The woman scolded us. Karl and Quackity clearly weren't in the mood to be scolded because they both burst out laughing again.

Quackity whispered something to Karl and they both giggled before skipping away towards the playground equipment, dragging me with them. They both began chanting the same sentence as they skipped, making everyone stare in shock,
"I love my boyfriends and my boyfriends love me!"

After a moment of embarrassment, I joined them both, laughing as we circled the playground.

Then we heard a forty year old man who looked very divorced yell at us,
"NO HOMO IN MY PLAYGROUND!"

I burst out laughing. It was stupidly funny seeing a forty year old refer to a children's park as 'his playground'.

Karl grinned at the man and took Quackity's left hand in both of his. He bent down and planted a gentle kiss on Q's hand, smiling.
"NO HETERO!" Quackity yelled, waving at the man.
"UNO REVERSE!" I shouted, flipping him off as Karl turned to me and kissed my hand also. The three of us looked at the highly offended man before bursting into more laughter, linking arms and running as fast as we could away from the playground.