37 - Date Time Part 3. - TeaFriedFury

Art by Pip! I love it so much <33
———————————————————————————————————————

TW - swearing, fluff

TEA POV -

Sleepy wasn't back from her stupid trip yet. She was off in Australia working with turtles for another month. Fury and I missed her beyond words, it was so frustrating not being able to see her in person.

Ever since we got back from our trip to Mexico, I'd been working at the cafe every single day. I enjoyed doing something to keep my mind of everything I didn't want to be thinking about. I was currently standing in the kitchen, glaring at Fury. Fire had walked into the kitchen ten minutes ago and decided to help me with my cupcakes. And obviously fire messed it up. I swear fire put salt in my cake but fire swears that fire put sugar.

Clearly I'm correct here. I folded my arms across my chest.
"You've ruined them," I said pointedly, making Fury scoff dramatically.
"I have fucking not!" Fire exclaimed, stepping closer to me so I was forced to tilt my head and look up in order to make eye contact.
"Stop being so fucking tall," I mumbled, glaring again. Fury chuckled softly and put fires hand on my waist, pulling me closer and making butterflies explode in my stomach.

"Stop being so fucking beautiful. I will just kiss you, Tea," Fire warned, fires lips mere inches away from mine. Me, being my lovely, confident, challenging self gave fire a smile,
"I dare you, you won't," I smirked. That was just a whole entire mistake. Fury closed the gap between us and our lips met. After a moment we pulled away, my cheeks a deep shade of red.

"Oi! No PDA in my fucking kitchen!" Pitch cried as they carried a plate out of the room. I blushed even more as Fury laughed, stepping away from me slightly. I shook my head and turned back to my cupcakes, then I remembered that they were ruined. I turned back to Fury as Pitch re-entered the room, vibing to the music on the speakers.

"Fury, you nimrod, you put salt in my cakes," I complained, picking up the tray of spoiled batter and walking over to the bin. Fury followed me, trying to take the tray back.
"No I didn't! It put sugar in!" Fury cried. I shook my head and threw the batch out before making me back to the kitchen bench to start again.

I grabbed a bag of flour as Fury leaned against the counter, smiling.
"So, you want to have a date tonight?" Fire asked, making me smile slightly.
"Sure, idiot," I laughed, throwing a pinch of flour at fire. Fury coughed slightly, fires eyes lighting up with an air of competition.

Oh no.

I had made a mistake.

Fury grabbed a handful of flower and threw it at me, staining my light blue sweater.
"Love you," Fury said sweetly as I gasped in fake rage. I threw flour back at fire, grinning,
"You're so pretty, you stupid shit," I smiled. Fury laughed and threw more flour at me.

We continued this interaction of throwing flour at each other along with a loving insult. Then Pitch interrupted us.
"Guys? Can you cover for Pip and I? I want to take end out on a date," He said. Fury and I turned to them apologetically and I spoke,
"Sorry, we're going out ourselves, I can call Jam and Kyle though?" I told them, pulling out my phone as Pitch nodded.

I had a hurried, annoying conversation with Jam, and after a lot of arguing, Jam agreed, saying that they'd get Kyle. Pitch thanked me quickly and ran out of the kitchen. Once he was gone, I turned to Fury.
"So, what's the date?" I asked, trying to wipe some of the flour off my clothing. Fury grinned and took my hand,
"It's a surprise," Fire said, leading me out of the kitchen.

We walked over to fires car and I slid into the passenger seat. We drove to Fury's house and took turns in the shower. I went first and whilst I was waiting for Fury I decided to steal some of fires clothes for our date. I walked over to their cupboard and dug through it, eventually pulling out a pair of jeans, an iron maiden shirt and an oversized marvel hoodie (Fury has these clothing items irl, I know this because I've worn them) I pulled them all on and collapsed onto Fury's bed, opening my phone.

It wasn't long before Fury returned, wearing more comfortable clothing.
"Get up, we're going to the shops and then we're coming back here and watching a movie of your choice," Fury said, pulling me off the bed.
"High School Musical 2," I said instantly, making Fury laugh,
"We watch that every single time we do one of these, we could always watch something else like-" Fire started but I cut fire off,
"High. School. Musical. Two," I stated, staring fire down.

Fury just laughed as we walked back out to the car,
"You can't fight me! Ryan and Chad are meant to be! Don't deny the gay Fury!" I cried, sitting in the passenger seat. Fury chuckled and shook fires head.
"I wouldn't dream of it lovie," Fire grinned, pulling the car out of the driveway.

Thirty minutes later we returned from the shops with a shit ton of candy and monster energy. We managed to haul it all inside in only three trips and bring it up to Fury's room. Once we had it all set up, we climbed into the bed, cuddling close as I reached for the remote of the small tv in Fury's room.

I made my way to Disney+ and searched for High School Musical 2. I pressed play, leaning my head onto Fury's shoulder, opening a can of monster as I did. We watched the movie in anything but silence. I belted out the lyrics to every single song whilst Fury hummed along to most of them next to me. Both of us jumped up and danced around when Chad and Ryan's song began, me playing Ryan and Fury playing Chad.

By the end of the movie, we were both exhausted. We couldn't be bothered to leave the room so we just shoved all the candy and drinks onto the floor, being careful not to spill the drinks of course. We then flicked off the lights and cuddled closer, drifting off to sleep.

I heard Fury whisper a quiet 'I love you' which I returned, smiling.

Fury, although an absolute nimrod, was definitely one of my soulmates.

Word count - 1095

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Pip, why is it only Tuesday??? You've been gone for so long and you don't come back for so long >:((. Miss you! Love you!/p <33

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!