26 - Day Three

TW - swearing, fluff

SAPNAP POV -

The third and final day was upon us. We'd designated today for final goodbyes. We'd messaged Pip, Pitch, Dream, George, Jam, Tea, Fury, Techno and Wilbur, telling them all to meet us at the playground to say goodbye to Quackity before we lost him, possibly forever.

We packed Quackity's bags, telling his parents where to pick him up from later that day. Then we walked towards the park, the wind whistling softly in our ears. I was already on the verge of tears and we hadn't even begun to say goodbye yet.

The group of people were already gathered on the playground equipment, talking softly. When they saw us, Wilbur immediately ran over to us and pulled Quackity into a hug. After they pulled apart, we walked forward. I noticed someone that I'd never seen before sitting next to Pip, they had short brown hair, brown eyes so dark that they almost looked black, they looked short but I couldn't really tell because they were sitting down. They had earphones in and they were watching something on their phone.

"Hey everyone, I'm just here to say goodbye to all of you," Quackity said, smiling at everyone.

Jam stood up first, holding something in their hands.
"Look asshat, I know we've never gotten along but I guess I'll miss you or some shit, have a gift, bitch," Jam then handed Quackity a literal jar of jam, grinning at him. Quackity snorted with laughter and tucked the jam into his pocket.
"Thanks Jam," He said.

Jam nodded and went back to their spot on the children's swing. Then Tea stood up, pulling Fury with her. The two walked forwards, smiling sadly.
"We haven't known you long but y'know being the only other poly people in this stupid fucking town means that it's cool when we find people we can relate with," Tea said, pulling Quackity into a hug. "We'll meet again Big Q, and you can meet our other girlfriend," She promised, wiping a tear from her eye. Fury crossed fires arms, glaring at Quackity.

"Quackajack. Listen closely. I'll hunt you down and drag you back here if you lose contact with Sapnap and Karl. I will fucking find you," Fury gave Quackity a very serious look before hugging him, trying not to cry. Quackity giggled nervously as fire let him go and walked over to Tea, putting fires arm around fires girlfriend. The pair smiled sadly and went back to their seat on the slide, comforting each other.

Then it was Techno's turn. He simply walked forward, shook Quackity's hand and whispered something possibly heartfelt into Quackity's ear before turning and walking away down the street. Quackity smiled contentedly at Techno's departing figure.

Pip and Pitch came next, end had to cling onto Pitch's arm to stop endself from falling, blinded by tears. The husbands pulled Quackity into a group hug.
"Thank's for introducing me to Wilbur! I'm now doing a collab song with them! I'm really gonna miss you," Pitch whispered, making Quackity laugh softly. Pip managed to smile through ends tears,
"We'll get you out of there Q, you don't belong there, you belong here, with your fiancées and your friends," End assured him, trying to dry ends eyes.

Quackity squeezed them both tighter, thanking them for their friendship and promising that he'd see them again. After the hug ended, Pip called ends friend over to them,
"Oi, Kyle, get over here!" Pitch yelled after Pip was ignored. The newcomer, Kyle, looked up from their phone and rolled their eyes before taking out their earphones and walking over.

"What? I was watching Shameless you fuckin' idiots, what the fuck do you want?" Kyle glared at the two and Pitch rolled his eyes.
"This is Quackity, Sapnap and Karl, the friends we were telling you about," Pip smiled kindly, gesturing to us, we waved at Kyle. Kyle nodded in acknowledgment before saying to Quackity,
"Sorry that you're fucking leaving or whatever," They grinned and Quackity let out a loud laugh.
"Thanks or whatever," He replied, grinning. Kyle smiled warmly before plugging their earphones back in and going back to watching Shameless.

Pip and Pitch gave Quackity one last hug before they walked over to a tree and sat beneath it, holding back tears. Dream and George made their way over next.
"We're gonna miss you, it was fun fighting alongside you dude," Dream grinned, doing one of those weird footballer man hug things. Quackity looked like he was trying not to laugh as they broke apart and he hugged George normally, mumbling a sad goodbye.

"I'll miss you guys too," Quackity sniffled, wiping his eyes.
"Promise you'll call us?" George asked, hugging Quackity one last time.
"Of course, Gogy, I'll never let myself lose touch with you guys," Quackity patted his head softly.

Then it was time for Wilbur to say goodbye. Everyone walked away to give Wilbur and Quackity privacy, it seemed important to let the best friends say goodbye alone.

When we returned, both of their eyes were red from crying.

Then came the moment that Karl and I had been dreading.

The moment that we said goodbye to Quackity.

Everyone else went home after giving Quackity a final goodbye.

Then we stood alone in the park, wind whipping our hair and tears filling our eyes. Quackity moved first, pulling us both into a hug and beginning to sob.
"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna lose you," He cried, holding on tighter. I tried to respond but couldn't, unable to talk through my tears and choked sobs.
"You wont, you'll never lose us, we love you," Karl said, his voice thick with tears.

We sank onto the floor, holding onto each other for dear life, dreading the moment when we would be torn apart. We all began chanting the same thing over and over again, holding onto each other, willing that the small phrase would be enough to save us.

"I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.,"

Then a car horn beeped.

"ALEX! LETS GO!" We broke apart to see Quackity's parents waiting in their car.

"NO," I yelled, clinging onto Quackity. "Please, please don't go, please," I sobbed. Quackity wiped the tears from his eyes.
"A kiss goodbye?" He asked quietly, smiling sadly at us. We both nodded and I gestured for Karl to go first. I wiped the tears from my eyes and Karl and Quackity kissed lovingly. They pulled apart and Quackity cupped Karl's cheek in his hand.

"Karl, I love you so much, you're the prettiest, kindest boy in the world, I'll miss you," Quackity murmured.

Then Quackity turned to me, his eyes full of tears.
"Sap, you hot sexy mother fucker. I love you so much, I'll miss you," Then he pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips met and the kiss was filled with despair and desperation and longing.

The car horn beeped again and we pulled apart. Quackity sighed and stood up, gathering his bags.

"Goodbye my loves, I promise, I'll see you soon, we can do long distance, I'll always love you and we'll be okay," Quackity hugged us both one last time before turning and walking away to his parents car.

We finished the third of the three days watching our boyfriend walk away, possibly forever, wishing that we could turn back time and stay with each other forever.

Day three down.
None to go.
Quackity was gone.

Word count - 1264

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!