15 - Three cases of gay disease

TW - swearing, homophobia, gay disease 😔💅, fluff, child abuse, nsfw

QUACKITY POV -

Nope.

Sapnap's dad was not ruining this perfect day.

No thank you.

I was so sick of his shit.

He stood in front of us, looking absolutely furious.

"Sapnap. I came here today to make amends with you, but it looks like you've just become more infected by this whole gay disease," Sapnap's dad snarled, glaring at his son who had stood up and now looked shocked.

Now normal people wouldn't see homophobic parents saying homophobic things as an opportunity to kiss their boyfriend. But Karl and I are not normal people.

We leapt to our feet, feigning a look of worry.
"Sap, we are sorry to inform you that you might have the gay disease and there is no cure!" Karl cried, shaking his head, I nodded, cutting in,
"There is one way to tell if you have the gay disease," I said solemnly. Sapnap gave us both a confused look and we both smirked.

"Can we kiss you?" I whispered into Sapnap's ear. Sapnap grinned and nodded and I turned to Sapnap's father, ready to annoy the absolute fuck out of him.

"Now, sir we will find out if your son has contracted the gay disease, Karl if you would please do the test?" I stepped to the side and Karl pulled Sapnap into a soft kiss, it lasted for a few seconds and I tried not to laugh as Sapnap's dad looked absolutely horrified.
"Now for the second part of the test, just to make sure" I walked over to Sapnap and pulled him towards me, our lips met and my hands drifted dangerously low on his waist.

We pulled apart, Sapnap was blushing intensely. Karl and I both sadly turned to Sapnap's dad.
"We are sorry to inform you that your son has gay disease, so do we, you are currently in a room with diseased gays" I informed him. Sapnap burst out laughing and his dad did not look impressed.

"Sapnap, you're coming home with me right now and you are never seeing these homos again," Sapnap's dad demanded, stepping forward.
"I don't think so," Sapnap rolled his eyes.

So apparently Sapnap's dad doesn't like being told no. He also looked like he was recovering from the fact that his son had gay disease, which in my opinion, was actually a very good disease to have.

"IT'S NOT AN OPTION!" The ugly father man yelled. Then he raised his fist and punched Sapnap.

And that was not funky fresh. (Guys, one of my wives, Sleepy, says this and I'm totally not making fun of her lol... okay maybe a little bit <33)

I stepped forward to return to favour and throw some punches but was beat to it by Karl's mom who stepped infront of me, looking pissed.
"Okay listen here, you need to leave my house. Sapnap lives here now, fucking deal with it, you homophobic, deadbeat, abusive wanker. If you every try and contact my son or my son in laws ever again I will beat the shit out of you,"

Sapnap, Karl and I stood in absolute shock. Sapnap and I both blushing after she'd called us her son in law. Sapnap's dad looked very very very mad but he left without a word. As soon as he was out of the door, we all cheered.
"Mom, what's your obsession with beating people up?" Karl giggled as his mom pulled us all into a hug. She shrugged her shoulders which made us all laugh.

————

We tended to Sapnap's bruise and before we knew it we were sat in Karl's bed. Karl was cuddled up against my chest. Sapnap had his head resting on my shoulder.
"Hey, guys?" He broke the comfortable silence, his voice shaky and nervous. He lifted his head from my shoulder and our eyes met.

"Yeah?" I tilted my head to the side slightly, frowning at Sapnap's obvious nerves. Karl sat up properly as Sap looked down at his hands, fiddling with his fingers.
"Do you guys believe in soulmates?" He mumbled. I let out a slightly relieved breath
"I do, and I believe that I've got two, they're really cute and I'm completely head over heels for them," I replied, taking their hands.

"Me too," Sapnap smiled warmly. Karl paused for a moment, thinking deeply. For a moment I was scared that he was put off by how we felt but then he smiled softly and spoke.
"Can I tell you guys a story?" He asked quietly. We both nodded and hummed, listening intently.

"Once upon a time there was this guy. He had a pretty bad experience and after that he hated the idea of love, he didn't believe it was real. But then he met two guys who melted his heart and made him happy. He dated these guys for about two months, still not believing in love.

Then, one day, he was painting one of his boyfriend's nails whilst the other slept and he realised something. He now believed in love, he knew he did because he was very deep in love. The end," Karl smiled and Sapnap and I shared a happy look.

"You love us?" Sapnap breathed, staring at Karl. Karl nodded,
"Yes, Sapnap, Quackity, I love you," He whispered. My heart exploded with butterflies and joy.
"Quackity, Karl, I love you," Sapnap grinned, sending even more butterflies through me. I felt dizzy with happiness as I stared at my two boyfriends.
"Sapnap, Karl, I love you too," I breathed, pulling them both into my arms, overjoyed.

We pulled apart and Sapnap and I shared a look of understanding before slowly shifting so that Karl was in between us.
"Can we kiss you Karl?" We said together, smiling at the brunette. Karl nodded, grinning and Sapnap connected their lips whilst I gently began to kiss Karl's jaw, neck and shoulders.

So yeah, I'm not going to go into detail about our lovely makeout session. But long story short, we made out for a while, every so often switching who was in what position. By the time we all collapsed on the bed, exhausted, we were all terrified about what Karl's mom was going to say about the marks now covering all of our necks and shoulders. At least we could all walk though, so she wouldn't suspect us of some special gay activities.

We all cuddled close as we slowly drifted off to sleep,
"I love you," We all murmured at the same time, making each other giggle softly.

As I closed my eyes and slipped into dreams filled with Sapnap and Karl.

I knew that I'd found my people, the two people that I wanted to spend forever with.

I loved them both so much.

My soulmates.

Word count - 1129

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Everyone, I have a massive crush on this rlly hot human... you know who u are, I know ur reading this...

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!