#2

"WHEN YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER-IN LAW WHO TAKES SIDES WITH YOU IN SQUABBLES WITH HER OWN DAUGHTER - THAT'S SOMETHING."

LOU Gehrig

Lifehack Quotes "

*********************************
____________________________________

Knock Knock........

After the little talk in the front of principal office now Jeon and Yeonjun is now here to get Soobin.

Teacher: yes how can I help you Mr Jeon??

Jeon : sorry for the disturbance Miss Maria. I come here to take Choi Soobin. So can I????

Before the teacher could say something a boy who look like a little bunny Jump from his seat and run to Jeon while shouting,

Soobin : MOTHER-IN-LAW.....,..

He come and jumped on Jeon who catch him with his beautiful Bunny smile on his lips.

Jeon : Hey Son-in-law..... Did you miss me that much??

Soobin: Ofcourse My dear mother-in-law.
I missed you so much.........

He said With Beautiful Bunny smile.which made Jeon Coo at him.

Jeon : Awww my baby Bunny. I missed you to baby.

He said and Kiss on the Side of Soobin's head. And Ruffled his hair. They were Talking to each other like there is no tomorrow without minding the boy Who Standing beside them with a Pound.

Yeonjun: hey you two. am I invisible to you???? Iam standing here to. and Emmo.... Iam your son not that bunny boy in your hands.

Soobin and Jeon finally look Yeonjun and Soobin give Him a very cute glare. Soobin finally step down from Jeon and stand infront of his boyfriend.and ask Angrily but He was looking like a cute Angry Bunny to other.

Soobin : what did you just say???

Yeonjun:I said Iam his son not you Bunny boy.

He said while Pounding and Crossed arms.
Soobin look at his cute boyfriend and Internally Coo at him. He love when Yeonjun act Cute. So he decided to tease him more. He playfully Smirk at him and said

Soobin:Well.......You might be his son but he love me more than you. Right Emmo?????

He said and Look at Jeon, who Smiling at them. He then Wink at Jeon Who also Wink back at him and Said to his Son playfully,

Jeon: Well That's true. Now come on Son-in-law let's go.

With that Jeon and Soobin left from there leaving a disbelief Yeonjun back there.
Yeonjun look at the despairing figar of his Beloved Mother & boyfriend then he look at the teacher and ask,

Yeonjun: Is he really my Emmo or that Bunny's Emmo?????

Teacher:*suggest it off* I don't but if don't go now then Iam sure they will leave without yo-

Before she could complete He run after his Emmo and Boyfriend. And the Teacher Look at him like "Wtf Boy" but She suggested it off and agian continue her class.

____________________________________

{ TIME SKIP }

After lunch They tree now going back to their home. And yah Soobin live with them Coze his parents dose not really care about him. They were talking about random things . suddenly Jeon said something, which made both Yeonbin Shock.