#32

The Black  Car Stop infront of the Hospital and a Crying Taehyung run out of the car While All the people on his way Moved away from there as tae saw him Running Into there. He didn't bother to wait for the elevator because he can't waste a single second anymore. He run Up Through the Stairs while People were making His Way for him.

Soon he come to the Third floor off Seoul National Hospitel and Run to the Emergency Room. He run and run till his legs stop infront the Emergency Room where his family and Friends were already present. He saw his Emmo and Appa was sitting on the Chair While Looking so Broken and His lover who were sitting on the Floor beside his parents while his Tears were Falling from his eyes none Stop. He look at his friends who were standing there While everyones eyes were Wet. A new hot Tear fall from his eyes and he Walk near them with his shaky Steps. His body was feeling numb while his heart was Beating So Hard. It was so Much for him to Control.
He was so Happy, So Happy just some moments ago but Everything Crash Down When the unknown call from someone told him that His Only brother, Is in the hospital after trying to end His life.

At first he was so Shock......

So Shock to Believe what he just hear the news. As far as he know his brother was all okay till the evening. They had their Bro Time with each other and Celebrate the divorce of him. When they say goodbye to each other, they were so happy but suddenly What Happened? He don't know.

Everyone Infront of the emergency room noticed his presence but no one dare to look up to him. He slowly come to his Parents and saw they were looking at him with dead eyes which once filled with Lots of Joy and Love.

He then walk to Jungkook and Slowly sat beside him.and as soon as He sat Beside him Jungkook fall into his chest and Cried while Hiding his face in his chest. He didn't bother to hold him because his body was not supporting his will. The hot tears fall from his eyes more and more which he didn't even bother to wipe away. He want to Ask them ,how is his brother is but he was afraid , afraid To hear any bad News from them anymore.

2 hours Passed, everything was still the same. Everyone was there , outside the Emergency Room while waiting for the doctor to come out with a news about their little Taehyun. All of their tears are already dried down but still their heart was Breaking.

Soon the door of emergency room Opened, two Doctors Come out from there with along face which alert them all. The doctors look down At the two boys sitting on the floor and See One of them were Looking at Them with a Broken yet Questioning eyes while the other were Looking at the Wight wall infront of him with a Blank eyes. They then look at the Parents if the Boy who is Now Lieing on the hospital bed inside the emergency room and see they are also Looking at straight into the wall infront of them. The doctors don't know what to say to them but as per their job they have to Inform the Family of their patient about His/her condition. So one of the doctor cleared his throat and Said, to only person who is Looking Much more in his Sence from the others.

Dr : We are sorry mr Kim. We tried our best but the amount of poison in his body is really big for any medicine. And Top of the he had Cut his Vain which Cause him to loose a lot of Blood And That didn't help His Body at all.

The doctor said To Namjoon Who Were Standing Beside his Husband who were already close to pass out. He was also crying like others but He was able to Listen the doctors words carefully. He understands were the doctors Are going. Not only him but the other also Understand what the doctor is Saying and That was all they needed to broke down more. Everyone Once again started to cry their eyes out But there was one person who didn't Let his tears fall more. And that was Taehyun's only brother,Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung Slowly Stood up from the floor and Stand Infront of the doctor who look at him with a Terrified Eyes. He didn't look at the Doctor But Asked with a Very Dengerous Voice, which Was actually Broken but only his Family and Friends can understand.

Tae : Is he Still Here or already Gone ?

That was the only thing he asked to the doctor Who look at him with a Wide open eyes. The Doctors Sheared each other a look before one of them Said,

Dr 2: He have a Little More Time But We ar-

Before the doctor Can Complete his Voice Tae left from the and Walk inside the Emergency Room.

He look at his brothers Lifeless Body Which is Still Have his soul in it. He look at his brother and Saw him lying on the hospital bed while looking so Pale yet so peacefull. He slowly walk near him and Sat Beside him while looking at him silently. He didn't utter a Single word to his brother for a Minute Before He Took His brother's Now Cold Hands in his Rough one. He kissed on his kenkel and Look at his Brother's Pale Face but still didn't said anything. His tears again started to fall from his eyes One by one but he didn't even noticed it until he heard his brother's broken Voice,

Taehyun : H-hyu-ngie.........

Taehyung's breath hitch as he heard his brother's Voice which he know he would not be able to listen anymore. He closed his eyes and Feeled his brother's Precence for the last Time in his life. He Want to talk To his baby brother but his voice were Bitraying him.

Taehyun : H-hyung......I-im so-Sorry....

He heard his brother saying, but still he didn't said anything. He just Shook his head to his brother as a response. Taehyun Know his Hyung is Hurt by his action but he wasn't having any other choice than This.
He want to tell everything to his Hyung but he know he don't have much time here so Before he leaves he need to Get something from his Hyung ,

Taehyun: Hyungie....I know I don't have much time left. But before I go I need you to promise me Sometime.....

He said and Tae look at him for a Second Before Nodding his head.

Taehyun Look at his brother with a Apologize Smile and said,

Taehyun: hyung.. Please Don't Leave Her.....
Please don't leave her Alone hyung....if you let her go,then She will Kill My child Hyung...... Please Don't Leav Your Wife Hyung, please don't divorce her......

-----------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't Good enough,I know that but still I'm hoping that you guys will like it and If you like it then please vote and comment guys.

Love you all ❤️
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜