#21

??? :Don't.you.dare.to.touch.him..........

Everyone look at the person who now holding Her Hands and see a very Angry Taehyung standing there. He Yunk away her Hands and said In a deep voice

Tae : Don't you dare to touch my Boyfriend with you Filthy hands you Bitch.

He said Which send shiver to everyone's spin. Irean was Now Shacking but she keep her Cool and Said

Irean : Taehyung Iam Your Fucking wife You should Be My side Not this Slu-

SLAP.......

Before she could say something more a hard Slap fall on her Face. She Hold her Cheeks and look at Tae and see he is now more Furious than before.

Tae : HOW DARE YOU TO CALL YOUR FILTHY SELF AS MY WIFE?? HUH??? WHO GIVE YOU THE DAME PERMISSION TO YOU TO CALL YOUR SELF THAT????HUH???

Everyone in the floor now looking at them But no one dare to Say Something. Irean was Now really Emmparss infront everyone. She didn't dare to look at Tae which made Him more Angry. He Come to her and Grab her Hair Really tight and and made her look at him

Tae : ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING BITCH. WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO CALL YOU AS MY WIFE??HUH???

Irean : I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S PERMISSION BECAUSE IAM YOUR FUCKING WIFE......

SLAP

She said And again get a slap from tae. He then Throw her On the floor harshly and was about to go to her But kook him by his wrist .Tae look at kook and see kookie Noddeing his head as no. He Closed his eyes to Clam himself down.
But don't think kook was over yet. He didn't hold him for stop but to make the fire more.
Kook look at tae With a sad Look which everyone know it's Fack

Kook : Tae she is Right.... She is Your Wife.

Before Kook Could Say something Tae Shoot opened his eyes and look at kook With in Disbelief. and Was about say something but stop when Kook said

Kook : Yes Hyung You can Deny it .How for how long?? She saying nothing but the Truth. She Is Right. She is your wife, You should stay by her side Not A MISTRESS like me.

Tae look at him in Disbelief was about to say something to kook But the word MISTRESS was repeating inside his head again and again. His eyes started to get reder than before. He greet his teeth and ask in a deep voice.

Tae : Who Called you that kook??

He asked to Kook Who Just look down with fack sad Face. He didn't said anything Just keep quiet still holding Tae's hands. But he Flinch a Little when Tae Suddenly Shout.

Tae : I ASKED WHO CALLED YOU LIKE THAT JUNGKOOK

Chimmy : ASK YOUR FUCKING WIFE TAEHYUNG. SHE IS THE ONE WHO CALLED HIM THAT INFRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE UNI.

Chimmy was Silent whole time But she can't
Stand there without saying anything anymore. Tae and look at her And Look back at Irean who was Now Shivering in fear. She was still on the floor. Tae slowly walk to her. His eyes was Now So Dark. He was ready to Kill her right now. He bend Down at her and Grab her Nake tightly. Irean was Now Gasping for Air But Tae Didn't lose his hands. Hence he Tighten his hands around her and said

Tae : How Dare you to call my Baby like that???? Huh???HOW DEAR YOU FUCKING BITCH????

SLAP......

Tae : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO MY BABY?????

SLAP.......

Tae : YOU FUCKING BITCH SAY ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO HIM AGAIN YOU WOULD NOT SEE THE NEXT MORNING IN YOUR LIFE. HE IS MORE IMPORTANT PRESIOUS THING TO ME THAN ANYONE. AND YOU........YOU ARE NOTHING IN MY LIFE. YOU HEAR ME NOTHING........DON'T TRY TO BE MY WIFE AND BE RESPECTFUL TO MY BABY............IF ANYONE ONE HAVE SPECE IN MY HEART THEN IT'S ONLY HIM AND THE ONE WILL BE KNOW AS MY WIFE IT'S ALSO HIM.... ONLY HIM YOU FUCKING BITCH......

He said and Was about to slap her Again but Someone grab his hands. He look back at the person and it was His Jungkook. He look back at Irean and Throw her again on the floor. He then Stood up and Look at kook And Hugged him Tightly. Kook Also Huge him back. Kook placed his head on Tae's shoulder . He look at Irean who was Now On the floor and Smirk at her. And Mouthed "Don't Play with me" And Wink at her. Irean Clinch her Fist in anger and looked away from them. Kook pull away from Tae and look at him. He didn't think twice before Kissing him infront of everyone same Gose with Tae. They both kissed e/o passionately with so much Love. All the people Uwu at them. All loved the couple so much And Want them to saty beside with e/o
For forever and ever. After A Passionate kiss Taekook pull away from each other and look at each other. Then kook Said in a Soft Voice.

Kook : Let's Go From Here Hyung.....

He said and Tae node his head. Kook then Look back at His friends and

Kook : Iam sorry guys.but I think I can't come with you today.

Jin : It's okay baby. We Understand you and also don't want to go today anymore. Let's go Tomorrow or Day after tomorrow but Without you We are not Going.

He said and Jimin and Chimmy node their head as yes. He was about to Deny it but stop himself and Also node his head. And Look at tae and node his head. Tae then Suddenly Carry kook Bridal stayl and left from there.

After Tae Left Chimmy Come near Her and Bend to her level.

Chimmy : Aww... I feel so pity on You Irean. Very pity.

She the grab her by her chin and Made look her at the deraction were her Husband walking While His MISTRESS on his hands.

Chimmy : Look at them.... Look clearly. How your Husband Carrying His Boyfriend,his love,his life,his everything.......
Leaving you here all alone with so much insults and His hate. You Thought you Snatched Tae Away From Kook But see They're still with each other. And you know what They will stay with each other in future to. Try every way you can But I bet , You will always loos in that. Look at you Now, on the floor, Slap mark on your all over the face, No one care for you. see It will be always like this. You know you played with a Wrong person. He borne to Be a Winner and No one can Never change that. When I said No one. I MEAN NO ONE......

She said and Yunk her Chin away and Stood up. And was about to go but Stop and Look at her One more time.

Chimmy : I advise you to stop Doing all this and Get Out from their life Before Tae get you out from this World.

With that she I left from there without even Looking back at her. Jin and Jimin also Follow her but Not before Threatening the employees Not to tell anything happened here to anyone.

____________________________________

So My Beautiful readers

I want to tell and ask you guys something. And I hope it's not a problem to you.

1. So I want to tell you all that because of my exams I would not be updating any of my book till 2nd fed. The already worted Chapters of my books are completed. So I need little time to write future Chapters. Hope you guys will understand me.
2. And wait till I come back with my new Chapters.

2. I want to ask you guys,
3. I have some New Ideas for a new book. How do you guys want me to update Those books, Like should I publish them after completing my all the ongoing books or do you guys want me to publish them after exams???

Let me know your opinion pups.

Love you all 💘💝💖💗💓💞💕♥️❣️💯✨💫

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜