#37

"You have seen the deepest parts of who i am, and now your name is stained on each one of my bones and your voice lives in my veins. No matter where you are a part
of you is always with me.♡

-heartfeltquotes"

§§§§§§§§§§§🦋🌹🦋🌹🦋§§§§§§§§§§§§
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The car stopped in front of the Big Banglow in the middle of the forest and looked at it with a small smirk on his rosey lips

The car stopped in front of the Big Banglow in the middle of the forest and looked at it with a small smirk on his rosey lips. Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair. He took his bag from the back seat and opened it. He took some make-up from it and put a little bit of make-up on his face and, his favorite strawberry-flavoured lip balm, and then looked h himself in the mirror once again and smiled at his reflection. He has the look of his outfit, which is a red suit with a black shirt in it.

He left the first two buttons of his shirt open and fixed the necklace, which was hanging perfectly on his neck

He left the first two buttons of his shirt open and fixed the necklace, which was hanging perfectly on his neck. Kook looked at himself from head to toe and made sure that he looked perfect for him. He took a deep breath and smiled at himself once again before getting out of the car.

The tapping of his high heels was echoing inside the silent forest so loudly. He walked to the door and knocked on it. It didn't take much time before the door of the bungalow opened, and as soon as it opened, Jungkook was pulled into the house by someone, and before he could even say anything, he was attacked by a hungry tiger who had been starving for his favourite meal for such a long time.

Jungkook was not shocked by the action of the other person because he was kind of used to it now. So as soon as his lips met the other person, he also started to respond with the same passion.

The person closed the door while still kissing Jungkook, pushed him against the door, and started to kiss him more passionately. He was kissing him like there was no tomorrow, and Jungkook wasn't at all complaining about it. It's been more than a month since they met each other, so they were both impatient for each other's touch.