#12

{ With Kook }

After leaving from mall Kook straightly come to his home without waiting for Anyone. He lock himself in his room and cried his eyes out. After sometime Chimmy come to his house and went to his room. She try to open the door but didn't open so she knocked on the door. but he didn't open the door she tried for a while but didn't get any response. She started to get panick and run to downstairs. She call one of the maid who come out from the kitchen. She ask for spare key for Jungkook's room to her. And The maid node their head and Run to get the key. After some mints she come running and Give kye to Chimmy who  run to Upstairs without waiting for a second.

She hurrily open the door and get inside but didn't see kook in There. She then Heard some Sound Comeing from Bathroom. She run to bathroom and try to open the door and for her luck the door wasn't lock. She sign a little and opened the door and get inside Just to see her best friend crying his heart out under the Shower. She felt a pang in her Heart. Her eyes also started to get watery. She  hurrily run to him and hugged him really tight. Kook didn't said anything but huge her back and cried on her shoulder.
She try to calm him down but it didn't work.
She whispered sweet nothing in his ear. After sometime His cry die down and Chimmy let out a Small sign. She look at him and see he He is Just staring at the wall without any expression on his face.

Chimmy : It's okay Bun. Don't cry. Everything will be fine. Your my strong bun who made every one shut them with your glare. But what happened now. Why are you cry.

She ask but Didn't get any response at first. She was about to continue but Kook cut off her and said with a low Voice,

Kook: Coze I can't do anything Here chim. She is my sister and I don't want her to be sad because of me. She seems to happy When she talk about him and I can see she like him. So I don't want to get her happiness away from her.

He said while his Tears falling from his eyes without any stop.

Chimmy : So You are letting go your happiness???? Your letting go your tae???

She ask to him while Looking at him with sad eyes.kook look at her for a second before letting out a Small Chuckle.

Kook : He was never Mine Chim. And yes for My Sister I will let go my Life So......

Before he could say something more his tears again started to fall his eyes. Chimmy just signed and Try to calm him down even thought she know there is no use of it.

___________________________________

After all the crying kook Didn't go out at his Room. He just stay in his room . He send Chimmy back to her home and request her not to tell anything about what happened to anyone. She didn't argue back because she know his situation so she agreed with him. He try his best to not breck down but he failed miserably. He cried whole night his heart out. Next day also was like this. He cried for hours. At the end he come to an Final desition.and that is............

____________________________________

{ Monday at School }

Chimmy was waiting for kook at the gate. She was worried as hell. She did talk to him Yesterday and he said he is fine but still she was worring the hell out of her. She was impatiently waiting for him it was like if she didn't see kook with in 10 min  she will burn the whole world. She killed tae more than 10000 time in her head by now but still she can't get pease. She really wants to kick tae on his ass but she promised to kook that she would not do anything to Anyone . so she just hold herself together. After waiting like forever kook finally come and Chimmy run to him.
When she saw him she wind her eyes Coze there stand the asusal Kook.

Chimmy : BUN......

she run to him and tightly hug him who chuckle a little and hugged her back. He know she is worried about him so he comfort her.

Kook : Hey Chim don't worry babe. Iam totally fine.

Chimmy : Bitch you don't know how much I was worried about you.

Kook : I know. I know You were worried about me chim. But look Iam fine babe.

Chimmy pull away from the hug  and look at him. He have a smile on his lips but his eyes show how much he is in pain.

Chimmy : I can see you're totally fine. You are absolutely not acting Bun.

Suddenly Kook's smile fall but forcefully he put it back. And said,

Kook : What will I get it being sad and crying all the day and night???? Nothing. Right. It's clear that he likes her . All this time he didn't said anything because he don't like any of those whoever Confess to him. But Rosé......She is not like that. Didn't you see How much happy they both are. He didn't even notice us that time so it's clear that he likes her. And I can't force him to be with me. So Let's close the chapter Here Chim.

He said with a Forced smile. Chimmy know it very well. But She don't know what to say so she again pull him into her empress. They stand like this for sometime. Then bell ring kook and Chimmy pull away from the hug and they wipe their tears and went inside the school.

____________________________________

Another updet......

How was it???????????
I know it's sort but Hope you all like it. If you like it then please vote and comment my babies...........🥺❣️
(Ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Love you all 💓💗💖💝💘♥️💕💞