#34

"Sometimes it's hard
To understand your feelings
But i know what you are doing
Is only for our good ...."
-by Author

_______________🥀🥀🥀____________

It was Already Night Time , Jungkook Chimmy Along with Jimin and Jin Was Sitting In the living room Of Kim Mansion while waiting For their Lovers Who Left the House Right after The funeral of Taehyun. It's Been Almost 5 hours they Left the House but still They aren't Back.

Even Though They all know There Is Nothing to worry about But Still They all are Worried about Their Men.

They have Try to call Everyone's phone but no one Picked up the Call Even For Once.
Which was the Main Reason for Their Worries,

They all Waited for Half an hour before The main Door of Kim Mansion Opened and Namjoon and Yoongi Come Inside The House While Hobi Followed them in with someone's luggage in his Arms. All of the Four bottoms (😅)who were Waiting for their men Stood Up from the couch and Look at them With a Small Smile on their Lips but all of their Smiles fall when They Saw the Expressionless Faces of Their Lovers. Three of the Mens Who Just Come inside the Room Was Looking So Mad But For Some reason They were holding themselves back And it was Confusing The Other four a Lot. But all of their confusion Chenged into Something Eals when they saw The Women who They hate The Most Walk Inside the House with a Victory Smirk on her Lips. All of them Grit Their Teeth When They saw Her Inside The House.

Chimmy Jimin and Jin Look At Her With a Mad eyes and was about Shout at her Jungkook Stop them and Signal them To Stay Calm. They all look at him with a Confused but he just Shook his head and Hold them Back from lashing out at her.

Soon Irean Walk Near Jungkook and Stand Infront of him with a Cocky Smirk On Her Lips and Said while Looking straight into his Doe Eyes,with he r Sharp Eyes,

Irean : Did You Miss Me so Much Darling?

She asked with a Mocking Tone but Jungkook just ignore her and Was about to walk past her But She hold his Wrist and said,

Irean: Hey..... Don't Ignore Me Babe.... Can't you see How Much I Missed You?.... it's been Almost an Year We haven't meet each other and I Missed you So Much.....and that's Why I came All the Way here with so Much suprise For You.......

She said while Faking a Pont at Jungkook who just Look at Her With a Blank Face. He know What is Happening Here And That's Why he is Staying Clam. He know If The Boys Take her Home Then that Means Something Is Really Going on But They are Not Telling them what is It. He really want to Punch Her Face So Bad But He just Ignore her and was about to Go to his Room again But he Stop on his way When He heard,.......

Irean : Go And Pack You Stuffs Darling , You will be Getting Out Of This House So Soon..... but Don't Worry, I will Take Good Care Of Your That Son and....... YOUR BOYFRIEND TO.......

JUNGKOOK grit His teeth as He heard Her Words about His both mens and without thinking anything else he Walk to her and Was about to Grab Her Nake But Before that A Hands stop Him By Holding his Wrist. He look at the Person who dare to stop Him from killing That bitch, with a blood shooted eyes and see It was His Boyfriend only.......

Jungkook at Taehyung with a Angry eyes and Said,

Kook : Let Go Of my Wrist Tae......

He said But Taehyung didn't let His hands Go. Which made Jungkook and The Other Bottoms (sorry) Confused. Jungkook look at Taehyung and Again said but this time his words were More Harsh Than Before ,