#16

If anyone wants to know how does Jungkook look on his wedding then check the Picture above There 👆

______________🥀🥀🥀_____________

They all Come to Tae's Room to tell him about Kooki's missing but When they reach there They see a tae who Were looking at his phone without any expression on his face. Beside him Sope and his parents along with his grandfathers were standing with a Worried face. Chimmy and Jimin run to their boyfriends and hugged them Tightly. While Yoongi and Hobi hugged them back after shearing eachother a Worried Look. They both tryed to Clam their crying lovers down. but it didn't work. Inseset they cried even more. While Crying Chimmy tell her boyfriend About her bestfriend's missing.

Chimmy : H-hobi M-my my B-bun is Missing......

She said while crying So hardly. Which made Hobi's heart Clinch. but what will he do when he himself the verge of crying.he rubbed her back and said,

Hobi :I know Baby...... but trust me Baby Nothing Will happened to Kooki. Don't worry we will get him back without any Harm. please don't cry.....

Hobi said while Trying to Clam his crying Lover holding his own Tears back. The other also in the same situation like them. Yoongi Namjoon and Daehyung was also Trying to Clam their Lover.
Still Tae didn't say or do anything. He was so deeply thinking about something but he stopped when Namjoon Asked,

Namjoon : But Tae how do you Know that Kooki is missing before we Came here??

He ask and Tae was about to say something but Yoongi cut him off knowing tae is not in the right mind to talk.

Suga : It's Mr Bae, Joon...... He is the One Who Kidnapped Kooki.

He said to Namjoon Who Look at him with a wide open eyes. Not only him but Jin Jimin and Chimmy also wide their eyes. 

Jimin : Bu-but why did he kidnapped Kook. He didn't do anything to him or Anyone????

He asked while Crying in his boyfriend's arms who let out a Small sign before, saying

Suga : He want Tae to marry his daughter.

Namjin & Chimmy and Jimin : WHAT????

Hobi : Yes....

He said and Chimmy Pulls away from him and look at him with a angry eyes.

Chimmy : No I would not let it happened. You guys know If Kook come to know about it he will be heart broken. And I will never let that to happened.

She said Angrily while Namjin and Jimin nodedd their head as yes. Hobi let out a Small sign and look at Chimmy then said,

Hobi : We can't do anything other than this Chimmy....try to understand.

He said and try to make Chimmy Understand but inseset of Understanding she got more Angry and,

Chimmy : Understand??? You want Me to understand that my bestfriend's fiance is going to get married with another girl on the day of his wedding,for the sake of getting him back?? Okay I understand that. But did anyone think about How much will my bun get Hurt when he know about Tae getting married to someone else??? Also, after this marriage you will know as a Married man Taehyung you can't continue your relationship with bun. You will be someone's Husbend not my Bun's boyfriend.

She said to everyone who seems to get what she said while Tae still didn't said anything. She look at him Angrily was about to Shout at him but stop herself when her eyes fall on Daehyung and Asked,