Chapter 1 : The Nerd meets The Psycho

EXO Academy The most prestigious and elite school on Seoul mist known because of  its high standards and quality education. Majority of the students who attended the academy are elites and belong to well known families. They're either third generation chaebols, son or daughters  of well known businessman, or well known families. The school is also known for granting scholarships to students with excellent academic grades. Scholarship students must maintain their grades and work part time at the academy to maintain their grades.

Among all the students of EXO Academy, there is one student who anyone doesn't want to mess with and that stufent is Park Chanyeol, he is known all over the academy for being the most handsome and intelligence, he's also known for being the schools player who broke a lot of heart not just of girls but boys as well. He's also a ruthless bully and the most powerful student of the academy. He's the only son and heir of the most powerful mafia all over Korea and the soon to be director of EXO academy.

No one knows that he has his eyes set on the schools nerd Byun Baekhyun. He's been eyeing the school nerd ever since he saw him walks in the academy like a lost puppy. He knows  that Baekhyun is a scholarship student and has an excellent academic grades. He falls in love with the puppy like boy with a soft brown hair, button nose, strawberry like red lips,and a ass to die for. He ask the school director to put him and Baekhyun on the same class and warn him not to touch his puppy's scholarship if wanted  to see the next sunrise.He promise himself that he will have Baekhyun sooner.

Byun Baekhyun was closing his locker when his two best friends approach him. Kim Jongdae or Chen the son of a well known architect and interior designer all over Korea and Do Kyungsoo or DO whose parents are both well known chefs and restaurant owners. They all met at the school orientation and became friends. They might be rich but they are not snobbish unlike other students. They both treat Baekhyun well and like him despite him being poor.

"Baekhyun, would you like to hang out with me and D.O later to the newly open cafe across the school?" Ask Chen.

"I'd love too but I can't because I have duty at the library today and I don't have money. " Baekhyun sadly said.

" I can pay for you if you just come with us." Kyungsoo said to his best friend.

"No. You don't have to do that Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said as they keep on walking to their class. He wasn't paying attention on walking and he bump into someone. His friends gasp when they saw who he bumps into.

"I'm sorry I didn't pay! " Baekhyun said bowing without looking at the person he bump into.

"You should have paid more attention when walking baby. I can't afford you being hurt. " Chanyeol said with his deep voice as he lifts Baekhyuns chin to look at him.Baekhyuns eyes widened when he saw the owner of that voice.

" I - I'm sorry Sir. I didn't mean to bump into you. Please forgive me and don't kick me out please I'm begging you." Baekhyin said as tears starts to form his eyes.

" Look at me in the eyes Byun Baekhyun! I want you to look me in the eyes when we are talking and don't call sir.Call me Chanyeol if you want to keep your scholarship sweetie." Chanyeol said with a smirk.

"Yes, sir I mean Chanyeol. " Baekhyun  said with fear. Chanyeol let's go of his chin and walk past by them with his friends Sehun, Luhan, Kai, Kris, and Tao. Baekhyus friend went to him and ask him if he's fine. He smile at them and told them that they walks to class. Chanyeol and his friends always skips homeroom.

The class went well and Baekhyun was relieved that he never bump into Chanyeol again.Lunch break came and the three of them walks to the cafeteria. They fall in line and pick up their lunch trays and went over to their friends table who waits for them.

Their other friends attend the same academy but on different class. Kim Minseok or Xiumin the son of the well known fashion designer and Chen's boyfriend, Junmyeon or Suho whose parents owns mall and supermarket chains and his boyfriend Zhang Yixing or Lay the son of Koreas number one mobile phone maker.

"Hey Baekhyun, are you alright I heard that you bump into Chanyeol. " Suho ask worriedly. "

" I'm fine hyung. I didn't watch where I was walking. " Baekhyun said.

" Just be careful next time, okay? " Says Xiumin.

"We don't want you to be hurt." Lay said as he ruffles Baekhyuns hair.

" Thanks guys! I'll promise to be careful next time and I'm fine."
Baekhyun said showing his friends his box smile and his eyes turns into crescents.

Unknown to Baekhyun someone from the other side of the cafe witness everything. His face is dark from anger after seeing someone touch him. He doesn't want him to smile to anyone but him because he belongs to him.

hello sweeties! Here's another book and this one is gonna be short. I hope that you will like it too. . .stay safe and god bless! 😊