Chapter 7 : Life in Bucheon

this update is dedicated to one of my follower @ShrutikaShinde513!. . .thank you so much for supporting and loving my books sweetie! 😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Baekhyuns trip to Bucheon was long and tiring. He didn't sleep during his whole trip. He's still reminiscing how he ended in this situation. As the bus stops at the Bus Station in Bucheon, Baekhyun carries his luggage and steps off the bus. He looks around and see two handsome college looking guys holding a cardboard with his name written on it. He approach the two boys and introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun! Chen's best friend from Seoul. Are you perhaps his cousins Ten and Mark?" Baekhyun says to the two boys.

"Yes! We are Chen hyungs cousin. I'm Ten and this is Mark." Ten says as he introduce himself and his cousin to Baekhyun. They shake hands after introduction and they help Baekhyun carry his luggage and led him to their car.Mark drives the car and Ten sat with Baekhyun at the back seat. They chat during the whole trip. Mark stops the car infront of a two story modern house. They all steps out of the car and led Baekhyun inside his new home.

"Welcome to your new home Baekhyun hyung." Mark says as the three of them enter the house. Inside the house is a modern looking living room at the center, a modern kitchen on the right side and a stairs leading on the second floor in the left side. There's also a door down the hall leading at the backyard mini garden.

"Isn't this house kinda big for the two of you?" Baekhyun ask the two.

" No. This house is nothing compares to our house back home in Thailand and Marks home back in the U.S. This house has four bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Let's go upstairs to see your room."  Ten says.

The three if them climb upstairs and walk to the hall way, they stop on the first room at the right. Ten open the door and lead Baekhyun inside followed by Mark carrying Baekhyuns luggage inside.

" This is gonna be your room. Ten's room is the one opposite of yours while mine is the first room on the left before Ten.Hope you like your room. " Mark says.

"Thank You guys! I've really appreciate it a lot. I'm sorry if you two have to took me in. I really have nowhere to go." Baekhyun says.

"No thanks necessary. You're Chen hyungs friend , so you're our friend as well. We'll be downstairs to prepare dinner while you take a rest and unpack." Ten says as he and Mark step out of the room and close the door.Baekhyun thank them and starts to unload his luggage. After putting it all on the closet he lastly pick up the rubber shoes that he and Chanyeol have bought together. A tear escape his eyes while holding the shoes.

"I love you Chanyeol, but I must do this to prevent myself to fall deeper to you and to be hurt by you once again." Baekhyun says to himself as he held the shoes closer to his eyes as he cries himself to sleep.

He woke up on a soft knock of his door. He open it up to see Ten telling him it was dinner already. He thank Ten and told him that he'll be downstairs after washing his face. He wash his face and he went downstairs. He was greet by the two.

"Good evening Baekhyyn hyung! You must be tired and hungry. Come and have dinner with us."  Mark greets him with a smile as he walk inside the dining hall.

"Good evening you two! Sorry I fell asleep and wasn't able to help you with dinner preparations." Baekhyun says to his two new housemates as he apologize before taking his seat.