Chapter 2 : You're Mine

Class ended well. Baekhyun and his friends walks to the hallways to their lockers. After putting their books on their inside their locker and gets their bags. They went into separate ways and bid each other good bye. Baekhyun is walking alone towards the library on the next building when he felt thay someone is watching him. He looks behind his back and sees no one.

"Thats weird. I feel like someone is watching me. I'm just paranoid I guess." Baekhyun said to himself as he continue walking to the library. He didn't know that a tall shadow was watching him and following him from behind.

Baekhyun goes to the library and greet the librarian Ms. Kang Seulgi .

"Good afternoon ms. Kang." Baekhtun greets the librarian.

" Good afternoon Baekhyun. Would you please kindly put this books on their proper shelves, dear?. " Ms. Seulgi said.

" Sure ma'am. " Baekhyun said as he starts to pick up the books and put it in cart. He do his job diligently. As he was on the farthest and the last aisle, he feels like someone is watching him again. He looks up to his left and right and even behind his back but he see no one. He felt goose bumps thinking the library ghost or something must be watching him.

He continue doing his work and paid no attention to it. He also does his homework at the library so that he could just hit the bed when he want back to the dorm. He's staying at the school dorms for the scholar. Up to this time Baekhyun was still wondering why he's the only scholar who has a dorm by himself while the other scholars are sharing their room. He ask the school dorm head about it but he shrug and said it's an order. He's not complaining but it's just weird.

When his duty at the library was over he went to Ms. Seulgi to say goodbye.

"I'll be heading home now Ms. Kang. I'll see you tomorrow. " Baekhyun said to the old lady.

"Here Baekhyun take this with you. I bought this at the newly open cafe but it's too sweet for me. I  know that you like sweets. " Seulgi said as he smiles at the young boy handing him two cupcakes.

" Thank you Ms. Seulgi." Baekhyun said as he received the cupcakes and smile at her.

Baekhyun steps out of the library and  happily eats his cupcake towards the dorm. He's too happy to notice a tall guy in a black hoodie, pants and mask emits from the shadows and walk behind him. Baekhyun throw his trash on the nearby bin and was about to enter the school dorms gate when suddenly someone hits him on the back of his neck and his visions became black.

Chanyeol caught him before his head hits the ground and carry him like a princess to his car. The  driver opens the door for him and close it as he drives towards the mansion. When  they arrive at the driver open the door for him. The maids line up, bow their heads and greets him  as he steps inside the manor.

"I'll be in my room with my boyfriend. I'll call you when I need anything." Chanyeol said as he walks to the grand stair case and carry his princess inside his room and place him carefully the middle of the bed and put on the duvet up to his chest. He went to his bathroom and take a shower. After he shower he put on his  boxers and a track suit bottom and went downstairs to get food.

Baekhyun woke up on a soft bed and unfamiliar white ceiling. He looks at the room and shock to see that this is not his dorm. He sits up to look at his surroundings. The room that he is in big and luxurious. It's a black theme room with white ceiling, the king size bed that he is sitting is black as well. His questions was answer when the rooms double door opens and enter Chanyeol in his track suit pushing a food cart.

"You're finally awake my beautiful princess! " Chanyeol said as he smile and walks towards his princess.

"Where am I Chanyeol?" Baekhyun ask with fears.

"My home princess and will be your home since you'll be staying here with me. " Chanyeol said as he sits on the bed and caress his princess face.

"Can I go home now?" Baekhyun said and looks at his hands on his lap. Chanyeol hold his chin and made him look at him.

"No! I told you that you'll gonna be living here with me from on! And I told you to look at me in the eyes when we are talking Byun Baekhyun and you dare to disobey me. I'll punish you! " Chanyeol screams at Baekhyun as he push him on the bed , puts Baekhyuns hand above his held and held it tight as  he hovers above him and kiss him roughly. Baekhyun was shock and can't help but cry on the rough treatment.Chanyeol continue to kiss him roughly and try to seek entrance but Baekhyun won't let him in. He bit Baekhyuns lips to be able to enter his tongue.

"Ahhh." Baekhyun said as Chanyeol enter his tongue inside and taste his princess sweet cavern. He went down to his milky soft neck and suck it hard., making sure that he'll leave hickeys. After he is satisfied with his work. He kiss his princess once again before he let's him go and help him get up.

"Never disobey me again Byun Baekhyun or you wouldn't like your punishment  next time, Okay! " Chanyeol said as he kiss his princess head.

"Yes, Chanyeol!." Baekhyun answers while looking at Chanyeols eyes to avoid another punishment.

"Good! Now get up to bed and let's eat. I cook for us."  Chanyeol said as he smiles at him sweetly. Baekhyun was puzzle at how Chanyeols mood changes. From acting like a mad man to being extra sweet. Baekhyun and Chanyeol ate the Spaghetti Chanyeol cooks and Chanyeol told him to wash up so they can sleep. Baekhyun do as he was told and when he is done he changes into one of Chanyeols old pajamas but still too big for him.

He lays into the bed next to Chanyeol and Chanyeol hugs him and told him something that makes his spine shivers.

"You're mine Byun Baekhyun! Starting today I want you to smile and laugh only at me! Don't you dare look or get close  to other men other than your friends or else I'll kill anyone who wanted to get near you. Do you understand me princess?" Chanyeol said seriously with a dark expression on his face.

"Yes, Chanyeol! I understand." Baekhyun said as he looks at Chanyeols eyes with tears in his eyes as he shivers in fear.

"Good! Let's sleep now because we have school tomorrow."Chanyeol smiles at him showing his dimple and  kiss him on the forehead and hugs him.

Baekhyun close his eyes. Hoping that this is just a dream.

hello my sweeties! How do you like this story so far? . . .This is gonna be a short book as a gift to one of the readers who request this kind of plot. . .I'm sorry if I can't recall who you are sweetie! . . .I'll try to post updates on the mafia and his innocent Donna tomorrow!. . .  stay safe and god bless!