Chapter 6 : Hide and Seek

FRIDAY

It is Friday morning and there's no school. Chanyeol and Baekhyun sleep late the other night for they have a movie marathon and it's okay for them to sleep late because it's a school holiday. Chanyeol woke up earlier than his princess. He looks down to see how beautiful his princess is even if he's just sleeping. His princess head is on his right arm that he use as a pillow. Chanyeol hears the softly puppy like snores of his princess and can't help but smile.He can't believe that the person he used to adore from afar is now finally his and now in his arms. He kiss his princess lips and whisper in his ears before he stand up.

" I love you my princess! " Chanyeol says to his princess ears as he pecks his lips before he stands up and cover his princess with the duvet up to his chest. He went to the bathroom and shower. After he shower, he dress up to one of his favorite hoodies and track suit pants. He went downstairs and cook their breakfast. He cooks bacon, eggs, toast, and pancake. He also makes his princess a freshly squeezed orange juice. Once he is done he immediately climbs the grand staircase and goes to their room to wake his princess up.

" Rise and Shine my beautiful princess! Breakfast is ready!" Chanyeol says as he woke up his princess and kiss his forehead. Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes and blush after seeing Chanyeols handsome smiling face.

" Good Morning Chanyeol! What time is it?" Baekhyun shyly ask.

"Good Morning my beautiful princess! It is now 9 : 00 o'clock in a morning. Why don't you get up and wash up and let's eat the breakfast that I made and then let's go somewhere you like." Chanyeol says as he kiss his princess lips once again and help him get up. Baekhyun get up and take a shower. After he showers he goes out to the bathroom wearing a robe and goes to the walk in closet. He wore his boxers, a track suit pants, a black shirt, and Chanyeols black Supreme hoodies and steps out. He walks down the grand staircase and goes to the kitchen where he saw Chanyeol sitting by the table. He walks towards him and give him a surprise peck on his left cheek.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Chanyeol." Baekhyun says with a smile as he apologize to Chanyeol.

" No worries princess! Come sit here beside me. " Chanyeol says as he pat the chair beside him. Baekhyun took his seat and Chanyeol starts to fill his plates good and starts to spoon feed Baekhyun. Baekhyun oblige and let Chanyeol feed him. After breakfast
Baekhyun sat on the couch while Chanyeols head is lying on his lap. Baekhyun thinks it's time to do his plan.

"Chanyeol, can I ask you something?" Baekhyun says as he caress Chanyeols face with his free hand. Chanyeol place a kiss on Baekhyuns hand that he is holding.

"What it is princess?" Chanyeol says as he peck Baekhyuns hand.

"I'm bored. Can we go to the mall? I wanted to buy a new rubber shoes. The one I have is already old and worn out. " Baekhyun says.

"Why do you need to buy a new one? Don't you like the ones that I bought for you?" Chanyeol ask his princess.

"No. I like all the things that you have bought me. however, I want us to have a couple shoes. I always dream to have couple things with the one I like. Don't you like it? To have a same pair of shoes with me?" Baekhyun ask Chanyeol shyly.

"No. I love to have the couple shoes and other stuff with you princess. Let's get ready and go to the mall and buy everything that you like princess." Chanyeol says excitedly like a kid as he get up from Baekhyuns lap.He carried Baekhyun to their room and told him to take a bath on their bathroom and he'll do the same on the other room.