Chapter 12 : Chanbaek Island

do you all miss me?. . . I'm back sweeties! 😘
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chanyeols private jet lands on his private airport after 2 hours of trip from Jeju. His beloved princess Baekkie is still sleeping in his arms. He carries him bridal style as he walks and steps down on his private jet. A car was already waiting for them at the runway, the driver immediately opens the backseat door and hold it when he sees his young master walking towards the car with his boyfriend in his arms. Chanyeol walks towards his car and steps inside and the driver immediately close the door and goes in the drivers seat and start the engine. Before they the driver starts the engine, Chanyeol speaks to warn him.

"Drive slowly and safely Jimin. I don't want to disturb and wake up my beloved princess from his sleep. He is tired. Is everything in the mansion ready?" Chanyeol ask his most trusted driver Jimin.

"Yes, Master! I'll drively slowly and safely so that young Master Baekhyun won't be disturb on his sleep. Everything in the mansion has been ready and prepare according to your instructions. " Jimin answers his Master with respect.

"Good! Now start driving and take me to the mansion. " Chanyeol order his driver. Jimin starts the engine and starts to drive. Chanyeols body guards follow behind their masters car. The drive to the mansion is quiet and last for 20 minutes from his private airport. The guards opens the gates when they see thier masters car coming. Once Chanyeols car and his body guards car are inside the premisses, the guards locks the gates. Jimin, park the car infront of the mansions main driveway. He steps out and opens the car for his master. Chanyeol steps out of the car with his princess still on his arms and walks to the stairs leading to the mansions front door where his personl butler Donghae is waiting for his arrival and greets him.

"Welcome home Master Chanyeol!" Donghae greets his young master as he bows to show his respect.

" Thank You, Donghae! Is everything that I order been ready and done?" Chanyeol ask his butler.

"Yes, Master! Everything has been ready and done according to your wishes." Donghae says as he opens the main door for his young master to step in where two lines of maids are line up to welcome and greets their young Master. Chanyeol steps in, and spoke in his deep masculine voice to all his maids.

"Welcome home Master Chanyeol and young Master Baekhyun!" The maids greets their young master with both of their hands on their tummy and they bow with respect.

"I choose all of you to be here on this private island with me and my beloved boyfriend because I trust you. All of you must not say anything to my beloved princess about this islands location or help him escape. You must all respect him and treat him the same way as you treat me. Take all of his words as heavy as my words. If I found out that anyone of you try to hurt him even if it's by words or physically, I will not hesitate to kill you and feed your body to the sharks on the sea. Do you all understand? Do I make myself clear?" Chanyeol says to his maids his voice booming all over the mansion.

"Yes, Master!" The maids answer in unison with fear. Chanyeol nods and told his butler that he and his boyfriend will be on their room resting and not to be disturb. Chanyeol walks towards to the grand staircase to the center of the living room leading to the second floor were his room is located. He walks towards the right wing of the second floor as he reached the top of the staircase and open the fourth door which is the Masters bedroom. He steps inside and gently place his princess on the center of the black covered king size bed. He went over to Baekhyuns feet to take off his shoes and smiles when he saw that his princess is wearing their couple shoes. He take it off from his princess feet together with his socks and put it on the shoe rack inside the walk in closet and bought back a pair of black satin pajamas and boxers. Chanyeol walks over his princess and put the pajamas on his bed. Chanyeol goes to the master bathroom and wet a towel on the sink with soap. He goes back inside and gently and carefully take off Baekhyuns clothes and wipe his body with the towel. Once he is done, he put on the new boxers and pajamas on his princess and place the duvet over his chest. He pick up his princess dirty clothes and throw it in the basket inside the masters bathroom. Chanyeol decided to take a shower as well.