Chapter 10 : Found

sorry to keep you all waiting!. . .here's a valentines gift for all of you! 😘😘😘😘

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chen and his friends board their plane going back to Korea from Japan. They are all excited to see Baekhyun and to have a vacation on the beautiful island of Jeju. They take their seat without any idea that they're being follow. It only takes three hours from Japan to Incheon and then another two hours to Jeju. Once they arrived at Incheon International Airport, they immediately pick up their luggage on the baggage area and transfer to another plane that will take them to Jeju. They wheel their suitcase towards the check in counter still oblivious of the person following them behind. After checking in their baggage counter to Jeju they went to the ticket counter showing their ticket to the lady in charge and then board in the plane going to Jeju. They are still oblivious of the fact that they're being followed by an unknown shadows.

Chen and his friends board on the first class and the shadows following behind them and sat a few seats behind them. They didn't pay much attention to their surroundings because they are all excited on their vacation to Jeju and to see Baekhyun. Chen and Xiumin are seating next to one another behind them is Suho and Lay, and D.O is seating behind Lay by the window with a lady taking a seat beside her. Everyone is excited.

" I cannot believe that we lost those idiots that are following us. I'm pretty sure that they're Chanyeols men. Too bad because we notice them. We are smart enough to lost them. I cannot wait to see Baekhyun once again. " Chen says to Xiumin, excitement is evident on his voice.

" I'm excited on this vacation too, Chen! We deserve this break after all the hard work that we had at school. I just hope that Baekhyun is safe and alright. " Xiumin says as he think of his friend.

"Don't worry, Xiumin! My cousins Mark and Ten told me that Baekkie is alright and having fun in Jeju. Our villa in Jeju is the safest place in the island. Uncle Yunho makes sure to keep it all guarded and protected. Outsiders cannot enter the premises easily. " Chen says to his boyfriend smiling at him to assure him that Baekhyun is safe. Xiumin nods and put his head on Chens shoulder. The trip to Jeju is short. Once they arrived at the airport and pick up their luggages, Chen easily saw the security that his uncle Yunho assigned to pick them up. They approached them and Chen told them that he is Yunhos nephew. The guards bow to them and take their luggages. They immeaditely surround Chen and his friends and lead them to the Van waiting for them. Chen and his friends are all tired from their trip from Japan to Jeju but they all don't care because they are all excited to see their little Baekkie and to have their vacation all together.The drive from the airport to the villa is took about an hour because the villa is located in a secluded and private area own by Yunho near the beautiful sea shore and it is just thirty minutes drive to the town proper. Chen and his friends took a nap for they are all tired. Once they arrive at the villa the guards immeaditely open the gates for the van and the cars to enter and close ot once they are inside. A black car that was following them from a distance stops a few meters away from the Villa. Chanyeols men call him.

"Hello boss, i have follow and found their location. " Chanyeols men reported.

"Hello! Are you sure that is the right place? And where it is located?" Chanyeol ask his hired man to follow Baekhyuns friends.

"Yes, boss! This is the right place. We follow them from Japan up to here .They are pick up from the airport and was taken here at a secluded private Villa in Jeju Island. The place is well guarded by military men. We parked a few block away from the place so that we won't get notice. " Chanyeols men says.