16 Just Call Back?

Darshan / Sara

*Calling Angry-Man....*

The number you are trying to reach is currently not answering, please try again later.

Hi. I'm probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

*BEEP*

"Ouch! Why did that feel so on point? Anyways you know it's me.
I'm sure there's no other annoying person in your life, like me.
So, first, you are a butthead to hang up on me before listening.
Second, the day we meet I'm gonna slap you.
Third I'm not sure why you are so bothered by me spending time with my ex. I don't even know why I'm explaining it to you. But you have no choice but to hear me out.
I know you have your phone in your hand and you are hearing my message right now, so don't even think about lying."

*sighs*

"So my ex was with me in my goddamn house because he got his new girl to flaunt on my face, thinking I would get jealous but I couldn't give two fucks. He promised to cook, that's like the only reason I agreed to meet his girl.
And I'm not making any kind of foolish excuses because who wants to be with their ex. Duh!"

*sighs again*

"So call back when you have cooled down and wouldn't be a dick to me, because... I don't know. Just call back."

"Bye, D."

***

Why am I the one who fucks up every time?? *groans*
Love guru it seems. I'm sure the worst love guru.

_________________________________

DO LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE
I LOVE YA

ME: Darshan left engineering and became a singer, carry left high school, and became YouTuber. I should leave studies too, kuch na kuch ban hi jaungi

MOM: Han banegi na, zaadu poocha wali bail!!

Why mom why?? 😭😂😭

***
No one:

Sara: Wear black, you'll look hot.

Darshan: