Chapter 4: Movie

HELLO, JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE VOTES, ALSO I JUST REALIZED THAT I CALLED KARL BRITISH. PLEASE JUST GO WITH IT FOR THE STORY. OK, ENJOY. ———————————————————————————————-———————————George POV

'I think I'm going to like it here' I thought while finishing breakfast, "Okay, head to your floor, I have a meeting." he ordered, "Can Karl come with me?" I asked curiously, "Sounds good, I'll send him up shortly." He stated before taking the dishes and putting them into the sink and walking away. I got up and headed for the 3rd floor, this time I used the stairs.

     Once I got to my room I plopped onto the couch and turned on a random Comedy movie. I just needed something to pass the time. About 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door, "Come in," I yelled. The door opened and I turned around to see Karl, "Hey Karl, wanna watch a movie?" I asked as he walked over. "Sure, why not. As long as it isn't horror," He replied as he sat down next to me, "Of course, I don't get why horror even exists," I replied, I was happy he didn't like horror. I changed to a Mission Impossible movie and we just relaxed and watched that.

*TIME SKIP*

     About 35 minutes before the movie ended Karl fell asleep seeing as we were kinda bored. I fell asleep about 5 minutes later, I rested my head on his shoulder and drifted off.

"GEORGE, KARL ARE YOU THERE!?!?" Someone yelled from outside the door, making me jump as Karl slowly woke up, "Ummmm... why why?" I replied. "I'm coming in," before I could respond the door opened and in walked Dream. "Hellooo love birds," he said in a flirting voice, I felt my face heat up and quickly looked back to the movie. "We aren't in love, we just fell asleep," Karl yawned, "Clearly," Dream replied with a scoff.

    "Anyways, I was wondering if you guys wanted to watch something since my meeting is done," Dream said, "Sure," Karl said and I just shrugged. "Let's watch a horror!" Dream said in a loud spooky kind of voice, Karl stood up and ran out of the room saying something about a meeting. It was just me and Dream and I looked back to him and saw he was already choosing a movie. "Let's watch this one," he said as he started the movie, "Unless you're to chicken George," he said. "I'm not chicken, let's watch it," I replied before thinking, "mhm," he hummed, clearly not believing me.

———————————————————————————————
SORRY FOR A SHOR CHAPTER, IT WAS KIND OF A FILLER, IM JUST TRYING TO ENTERTAIN YOU WHILE I WRITE MORE, ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING SOON!!