Chapter 5: Cuddles :)

George POV

"Anyways, I was wondering if you guys wanted to watch something since my meeting is done," Dream said, "Sure," Karl said and I just shrugged. "Let's watch a horror!" Dream said in a loud spooky kind of voice, Karl stood up and ran out of the room saying something about a meeting. It was just me and Dream and I looked back to him and saw he was already choosing a movie. "Let's watch this one," he said as he started the movie, "Unless you're to chicken George," he said. "I'm not chicken, let's watch it," I replied before thinking, "mhm," he hummed, clearly not believing me.

About half way into the movie I was already hiding under the sheets popping out every so often while Dream just sat there like murder and jump scares are a normal thing. Granted he's a Mafia Leader but still, it's annoying how calm he is compared to me. "You alright Georgie, I can turn something else on," Dram spoke, I jump a little before answering, "Nope, also, did you just call me Georgie?" "Yeah, so?" He responded, "I'm not your girlfriend dip-wad." I said with a deadpan face. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to watch the movie.

About 10 minutes later I couldn't handle it and turned to put my arms around Dream and shove my face into his chest.

3rd Person POV

Dream was startled a bit when George started snuggling into his chest, Dream just watched before wrapping his arms around George.

George if course didn't mind seeing as he was frightened half to death. George slowly turned to look at the TV and watch the movie.

By the end of the movie George had fallen asleep in Dream's arms, Dream decided not to wake him up so he just reached for the remote and turned off the TV before resting his head on George's. He just sat there for a little bit before falling asleep.