Chapter 9: The Missing Patient

*Niki POV*

     I decided that the law doesn't matter right now and instead to speed back to the mansion. 'Last turn then it's a straight shot there' I thought as I made a sharp right turn. As I sped toward the mansion I noticed a particularly nice car drive pass me speeding in the opposite direction I was going. I tried to take a look at the driver, but the windows were completely dark and I couldn't see them. "Not my concern, probably some government thing." I said to myself. "SH*T!" I yelled as a made a extremely difficult right turn. 'Almost missed the driveway' I mentally scolded myself as I got out of the car and ran inside not even caring to park in the garage. I saw Sapnap waiting for me inside the door. "Hurry up, we want to see Dream!" He yelled as I ran past him and went straight for the elevator, I decided the elevator is my best bet since the medical rooms are on the 4th floor.

     As the doors open I calmed myself down and started speed walking down the halls until I eventually made a turn and saw everyone waiting for me. Even the new person... George, I think his name is, looked impatient. "I'm here, I'm here. I will go make sure he's ok, but none of you get to come in yet!" I informed them as I started to unlock the door, that was quickly followed by a bunch of "What" and "C'mon" from everyone sitting there. I could here Sapnap running our way to I swiftly opened the door and stepped inside, locking the door as I did so and closed it. I took a deep breath knowing that Sapnap was going to be upset. 'It doesn't matter, as long as Dream is around Sapnap can't hurt m-' I cut my self off mentally. "Sh*t..." I whispered to myself.

     The window was open and Dream was missing, the binds holding him down were cut.
"I'm so f*cking dead." I said as I turned around to open the door.

———————————————————————————
HELLO THERE! ANOTHER SHORT ONE BUT A GOOD ONE, I HOPE... ANYWAYS, DREAM IS MISSING AND NIKI IS IN TROUBLE! WHAT SHALL HAPPEN NEXT, AND WHO TOOK DREAM? I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS. ALSO I KNOW THERE STILL ISN'T A LOT OF DNF BUT I FEEL LIKE NIKI DOESN'T GET SNOUGB TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT, SO I GAVE HER A FEW CHAPTERS TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTER. THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY FOR NOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY!