Chapter 7: Im not gonna say anything so you dont know if Dream make it

Tubbo POV

     I can faintly feel his heartbeat, I decide that there's not much I can do so instead I start shooting at the other gang so we can get Dream out of here. I watch as Purpled sneaks behind one and breaks his neck before turning and shooting another, he then quickly runs back to cover. I aim and shooting the other one in the chest. I turn my attention back to Dream and notice he's lost a lot of blood. He might not make it...

     "Ranboo, go make sure George is safe," Sapnap said, while Dream can't function SapNap is in charge. "Karl and Purpled, go make sure they're all dead," SapNap instructed while walking over to me and Dream. "Tubbo,  how is he, will he make it, is he going to die, what's his condition-" "He should be fine Sap, or at least he better be because I'm not gonna like taking orders from you," I cut him off, "I'm in charge wether you like it or not you a*s!" He yelled

(I censor words... deal with it)

*TIME SKIP*

     Niki arrived quickly and rushed Dream to a medical room that is located inside the mansion, no one was aloud inside the room. George has be crying the whole time and starting punching things including Punz, apparently he doesn't like Punz and he said it was his fault for not being careful.

*FLASHBACK*

*3rd person POV*

"Ummm... George?"  Punz careful asked as he entered the room, "What do you want," George snarled, he really hated Punz. "So... um well... ok, so I was on a mission right?" Punz mumbled, he's not sure why he's so nervous, "Yes..." George replied now being curious. "So apparently some of the members followed us back, and Dream got shot in the chest," Punz carefully said, George just sat there staring at him.

     As Punz looked back up from the floor he saw George running straight at him, "F*CKER!" George screamed as he tackled Punz, Punz couldn't fight back super well because of his injury, "WHAT DID I DO!?" He yelled at George, "YOU LED THE OTHER F*CKERS HERE!" George screamed as he punched Punz back down to the ground. George was pissed, super pissed...

*FLASHBACK OVER*

*Tubbo POV*

     Punz is in another medical room after that, he has not only the bullet wound, but also I broken rib from George and a twisted wrist form George. Everyone is currently waiting outside Dream's door, sure he probably won't be awake for a while but they have nothing else to do, I'm currently sitting on a chair with Ranboo sitting next to me and hugging me in an attempt to comfort me. He keeps saying thing like 'sorry' and 'it's going to be okay' even though it isn't his fault, it isn't anyone's really, kind of Punz's and Karl's but still, missions go bad sometimes it's apart of the job.

     Niki left 20 minutes ago, she locked the door so we can't go in, she said, and I quote, 'If anyone goes in there I will personally put you into a medical room' I've never seen her so scary.

Quick Ranboo POV

     I couldn't help but feel guilty, if I had done better then Dream would be okay, and Tubbo wouldn't be so sad right now. I mean, imagine the person you care about most and who helped you with depression get sad because you didn't do good enough. He deserves better...

———————————————————————————

HELLO, SO I KNOW A LOT OF YOU CAME HERE FOR DNF CONTENT AND I WILL DELIVER. DO NOT WORRY I JUST WANT TO GET SOME BEEDUO ACTION WHILE DREAM IS INJURED. YOU WILL ALSO GET KARLNAP LATER ON FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT IT, BUT FOR NOW IT'S BEEDUO BECAUSE THEY ARE A CUTE COUPLE IN MY OPINION, AND I MAKE STORY FOR LATER ON. I DO ALREADY KIND OF KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH THIS BOOK AND I MIGHT MAKE A SECOND ONE BUT IDK. ALSO LATER ON, SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS IS DNF, DO TOU WANT TO SEE PUPS LATER IN THE BOOK, FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT PUPS ARE IN OMEGAVERSE, THEY ARE KIDS. OK, SEE YOU LATER!!