Chapter 6: Trouble

Dream POV

     By the end of the movie George had fallen asleep in Dream's arms, Dream decided not to wake him up so he just reached for the remote and turned off the TV before resting his head on George's. He just sat there for a little bit before falling asleep.

     "WAKE THE F*CK UP!" SapNap screams, "What's going on?!" I yell back, extremely startled and pissed. "Karl and Punz's mission failed and some of the targets followed them back," SapNap replies sheepishly.

"Where are they," I ask getting up. I immediately walk past Sapnap and start heading to grab a pistol.

"On the first floor, we're keeping them held back for now," Sapnap says while he walks towards the elevator and waits there.

"George wake up!" I yell, "whaaaaaat..." he mumbles. "I need you to go to your room and hide, don't move. We have a small problem," I instruct while entering the elevator. I make sure to add some urgency to my voice, just so he knows I'm being serious. He doesn't saying anything else, he just runs to his room.

As soon as the elevator doors open I bolt for cover before I get shot. "Glad you could join us" Purpled says before getting up and shooting before ducking back down. "How many are there?" I ask while loading my pistol, "15 entered, we've taken about about 8," Purpled replies before firing and hitting another one and killing him, "We've killed 9," he says while reloading.

"Ok. You go left and I'll go right," I instruct Purled, he simply nods. "Everyone else give us covering fire!" I yell so they can hear me. They all nod or don't respond and just give me a glance. "3... 2... 1... GO!!" I yell and I bolt to the right and take cover behind a little desk, meanwhile Purpled runs left and starts shooting before getting to cover. He quickly takes 2 downs before getting up and returning to his original spot. I get up and shoot 1 in the shoulder then duck right as a bullet whizzes above my head, if I hadn't ducked when I did I would have died.

Before I can even start to reload I get pushed out of where I was taking cover and picked up by another alpha. He puts to gun to head, but before he can pull the trigger he gets shot by Tubbo, I quickly pick up my gun and run back where Tubbo is hiding so I can reload. "Thanks," I say while reloading, he just nudges me and gives a smug smile then started shooting. Ok, only 3 left, we can do this. Right as I think that Punz falls to the ground yelling in pain, I look over and see he got shot in the ankle while running to cover, I quickly run over and drag him to cover while Tubbo covers me. Right as I turn to fire a shot I feels a sharp pain in my chest, I fall down and everything goes black...

Tubbo POV

I look over to Dream and see he got shot in the chest, it's on the right side so I'm not to worried about it hitting his heart. I move over to him and start applying pressure to stop the bleeding, it only works a little bit. Karl comes over to keep me covered while I try to help Dream, he's already passed out which isn't good. I look over to Punz and see that he's already bandaged his ankle to help stop the bleeding, I give him a small smile before turning my attention back to Dream.

I can faintly feel his heartbeat, I decide that there's not much I can do so instead I start shooting at the other gang so we can get Dream out of here. I watch as Purpled sneaks behind one and breaks his neck before turning and shooting another, he then quickly leaps behind a pillar for cover. I aim and shoot the other one in the chest. I turn my attention back to Dream and notice he's lost a lot of blood. He might not make it...

———————————————————————————————————
HEHE, SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER. LET'S PRAY THAT DREAM MAKES IT, I COULD JUST HAVE HIM DIE NOW AND MAKE TOU ALL SAD AND HAVE A SAD GEORGE. BUT WHO KNOWS... WELL BESIDES ME, ACTUALLY EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO. ANYWAYS SEE YOU LATER 👋