𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

YUNA'S POV

"Are you ready to party!!!" Yeji-ssi shouted so loudly on the microphone, that I had to cover my poor ears.

I didn't expect her cabin to be this big. It's very unlike ours. I can't blame her parents for making her cabin this big. She basically lives here now that she's managing this camp.

I glanced at Sunoo, and he was already smiling at me. I did too. His smile is contagious.

Sunoo did wonders with my mood. Everytime he passes by me, he talks to me and asks me if I'm doing well. He sometimes initiates a conversation, and he listens well to my story.

I like him.

But it's not what you think.

"Have you talked to him already?" Sunoo asked.

"Who's him?" I asked in return.

"Duh? Huening Kai? Everytime you see him, you literally look at him as if he's a statue in a museum." He rolls his eyes, and my cheeks started to feel hot.

"He's my ex—" "And you still love him."

"You're not even sure about that," I told him. I don't know why, but my chest suddenly felt heavy after saying that. Am I mad?

"You love him, Yuna. You still do. I just know it." Sunoo smirked.

"And you should know that you can't just jump into conclusions about what I feel." Then, I walked out.

I feel angry. He should stop dictating what I'm feeling! Or maybe I'm mad because he's telling the truth? Anyways, I'm not here to fall in love again.

"Ow!" I shouted in pain.

I just accidentally bumped into a door, and fell on the ground. How stupid can I get today?

"Are you fine?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M FINE?!" I snapped.

Shoot. I don't usually snap at people, but here I am doing it anyway.

The person helped me to get up, and I can't deny the fact that this person held my arms so gently that I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. But my butt still hurts though.

"Do you want uhm... some ice packs for your..." I gazed up to the person, and found out that it was Huening Kai.

Out of all the people in this camp, seriously.

I again, walked away from the place, but this time, I could sense that he's following me. I headed out Yeji-ssi's cabin, and Huening Kai did too.

"Stop following me!"

"You can't walk away from everything all the time. That's such a cowardly thing to do." He sighed, and I felt like someone just shot me with an arrow.

Did he just called me a coward?! He's never talked bad about me! Ever!

"Are you drunk?" I asked him just to make sure if he's saying these words while sober.

"No. I just got in when you bumped your head on the door. I should be the one asking you that."

I literally only asked one question, yet he said so much.

"So you think I'm a coward?" I scoffed.

"Yes. I do, actually."

My hands were about to land on his face, but I stopped. He was right. I am a coward. Something's wrong with me today. My mood, my whole self, it's just different than usual.

"You just talked about your parents. Again. You hate it that's why you're pushing people away because you're upset."

"Stop it!" I shouted at him. Everything that he said was so true that I couldn't even bear to hear it.

"You should learn how to accept things the way they are Yuna," he calmly said.

I faced him and said, "You're saying that because you have a perfect little life! Perfect family. Perfect house. Perfect school. The only thing you're not okay with, is you pursuing modeling, which your dad wants. It's not even that bad, but you're here being a stubborn pityful boy because you can't get what you want!"

He looked like I just vacuumed the life out of his eyes. His once warm and comforting face, turned into cold as ice. I wanted to say sorry for what I said, but I couldn't find the words to say. I suddenly became a terrible person, to a person who's only trying to help me.

I already knew he's going to walk away, or maybe tell me that he regrets talking to me.

But in less than a minute, he pulls me into a hug.

"I know you're in pain. I'm sorry for forcing you to move on from it. I hope you'll get better soon," he whispers as he hugs me gently.

My tears started falling down to my cheeks on its own. I couldn't say a word in response. I just cried as usual. At least now, in the arms of someone who cares for me.

author's note:
thanks for waiting for the update!
i'm not officially back to be active on wp
because of school :') but i will keep
updating, even if it takes long hehe

yuna's having mood swings in this story
jk hahahahaha