𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

SOOBIN'S POV

SOOBIN'S POV

It's official. I hate Yeji.

She did not only make me work on her responsibilities, she also pushed me to play kid's game. I'm twenty one, and she forced me to play a water gun game with a bunch of teens.

a few minutes ago.

"I don't want a long intro, so let's get on with it! Who's up for the first game?! Water gun fight! Whoever gets shot first loses!" Chaeyeon's voice blasted from the speakers.

"You should join," Yeji said. Speaking of Yeji, she arrived in this huge venue with Yeonjun. Yeonjun was even acting like her boyfriend as they entered.

"I don't want to. The work you gave me the whole morning made me so exhaus—"

"Soobin's going to join!"

"Great!"

Right. Great. I stood in front with my team members, and tried to look as energized as possible.

"Soobin hyung. We'll make you our leader," Sunoo said, and I nodded in approval since I'm used to the role.

I glanced at the other team, who was at the other side of the large pool, and there, I saw Lia. She was laughing with the others, and she seemed to notice that I was staring at her. She faced my direction, and gave me a smile.

"Looks like someone's going to be a loser today," she shouted.

"And that's you," I said.

"You wish!"

"Don't need a wish. I know I'll win," I said with confidence.

"He just said he's exhausted, but now he's filled with energy." I heard Yeji whispered. Is it that obvious?

The game started, and my height was at pure disadvantage because they can shoot me with water easily, so, I tried to hide as much as I could. I shot at Lia's teammate, and the whistle blow.

The game continues and more and more participants are getting eliminated, but not me though, I'm way more competitive and good at this game than I thought.

There were only two left from Lia's team, and I was the last man standing for my team. I shout her team member easily, and it made Lia laugh. She probably realized I'm not in the mood to lose.

I walked cautiously towards her, and she backed off slowly too. She didn't realize there was a chair behind her, so I took the chance and raised the water gun.