𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰

LIA'S POV

"Eonnie, where are you going? It's almost lunch time." Ryujin asked.

"I'm going to eat lunch at a different place in the island. Save some fruit cup for me!" I told her as I walked further and further away from her.

"Looking good Lia-ssi." I stopped from walking and faced the ever so tall Hyunjin. He's been a great friend to me, I can't deny that fact. He'll be one of the people that I'll miss.

"I know, right? How does my face look like?" I asked him.

"Puffy. It looks puffy." He laughed and I smacked his shoulder for that. I was about to walk away, but he spoke once again.

"On a date with Soobin?" He asked, and slipped his hands in his pockets.

"Maybe."

He smiled. "I always knew you're interested in him. You're leaving tomorrow, so might as well treasure those moments."

He turned around and waved his hand, saying goodbye for now.

I arrived at the gazebo of the island where I intentionally kissed Soobin. I just knew I already like him before I even made that move. I couldn't sleep that night because I couldn't just forget so easily.

"You arrived earlier than expected," Soobin said while leaning on the side of the gazebo.

I stood up, and when I was about to step out the small place, he reached out his hand for me to hold onto. My cheeks started to feel hot, but I accepted his hand anyway.

The weather is nice today. The sun is up, but the atmosphere is not as humid as it used to be. I guess autumn is about to come, I did not even notice.

We arrived at the place. It was a wooden deck with a hood to protect the people from sudden rain. There were also a small table, and picnic towels placed neatly on the side of the deck. And of course, there was the lake. It looked so beautiful. The sun was hitting it, so it sparkled a lot.

"This is beautiful," I said.

Soobin arranged the food he brought on the table, and told me to sit. I am not a dog, but I did anyway. My stomach's been grumbling before we even got here.

"Soobin." I called, and he hummed in response.

"Why did you suddenly ask me out? Do you really like me now?" I asked.

He stopped opening the lids of the containers, and he smiled at me right after.

"I guess I do."

After we ate. We went to the side of the deck, and threw rocks on the lake. Everything was so simple and peaceful. It's sad to know that everything will be over by tomorrow.

Soobin brought a guitar, and made me sing. He told me many times that he'll remember me whenever he listens to the songs I sang for him, and I just laughed. I will too.

"Soobin. You told me you like me, but I'm leaving tomorrow. What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Maybe I'll follow you. I also have to leave. I have to become more active in learning our family's business."

"But you hate that, don't you?" I asked.

"Well, my family treasures it so much. I can't just decline that. I'll just have to do two things at once if I want to pursue things that I want. It'll be hard, but I'll try."

I nodded to what he said. Determined. He did reflect a lot in this island.

"But you can't follow me though." I said with a smile.

He looked confused, I could tell.

"Why not?"

"I'm leaving," I said. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I already know that." I shook my head.

"No. I'm leaving Korea."

"Leaving?"

"Korea?"

"WHY?!"

The girls screamed and dropped to the floor of my cabin. It's too obvious that they'll miss me. I will too. It's D-Day. It's time to leave.

It's 9 AM, and almost all of the campers except us are asleep.

"How can we contact you?" Yuna said while holding onto my hand.

"I'll steal it from Yeji-ssi!" Ryujin said with a determined look on her face.

"We'll stalk you all over social media," Chaeryeong said with a grin.

"Don't worry. I'll stay in touch. You can find me easily online, so, just message me once you have left this island. Okay?" I told them.

They hugged me all at once, and they started sobbing. Just a few weeks ago, we were breaking plates out of anger. Now, we're crying because we're going to miss each other.

It's funny how our bond was created out of heartache. It is true that you're not alone in this world. Someone in this world knows your pain. You can't find them easily, I simply just got lucky.

I will miss everything here. Everyone. Especially him.

The girls sent me to the dock, where Hyunjin and the ship was already waiting for me. Not only me though, Ryujin was there, Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong too.

"You really won't say a thing to Beomgyu?" I asked Ryujin.

"I left him a short letter. That will do," she said with a smile. I could tell she's sad for leaving him behind, but we all have something to do.

We can't just stay in this stage of pain forever. We have to keep moving on.

"Where's Soobin? He told me yesterday he's going to leave too," Chaeyeon said.

"It was early in the morning though, and I was still having a hangover, so I'm not sure if I heard him right."

So, he really was planning to follow me. Well, he isn't. Now that he found out I'm leaving Korea. It stung me a bit though because I haven't even left yet, but he already did.

That day, he was shocked and sad, and when he had processed what I have said, he left me. Since then, he hasn't spoke a word to me, or even showed himself to me. It's as if he's telling me, to just forget him and leave.

I am leaving.

But it's impossible to forget that tall bunny. I could never do such a thing.