Chapter 18

"Well, would you like me to tell them or would you?" The doctor states as we sit there in the console room. "Just tell them." I decided, his version will have lies in it and be close to what the truth should be. "Max here is a Timelord." Well so much for any lies, he just got straight to the point. "Wow, really?! The Doctor never told us of any other Timelords. Well actually the Doctor never tells us much anyways." Amy says. "I'm not just a Timelord, and I can't regenerate anymore. I'm enhanced." I say softly. This TARDIS, The Doctor, it brings so many memories back of when times were good, when I was semi normal. Now I'm here again, I'm not the last of my kind, I'm around someone else who understands my intellect. "So, anyways....What's happening Doctor? You left me, I never thought I would see you again."
"I'm so sorry Max, I didn't...." He starts to say.
"Just leave it Doctor, I'm glad your still alive." I state. I hear the roar of the TARDIS, knowing that we have landed. "Anyone heard the the Cobalt Theory?" The Doctor says as we get out.
"Where are we Doctor?" Amy asks.
"England, 21st century, it's sunny but with a chance of rain, and oh a parallel universe is about 60% complete on its journey to our Universe." I state.
"How?" Rory says.
"The Doctor isn't the only one who can do that trick."
"Cobalt Theory.....I've heard of that at the academy. It was a new theory at the time though. There was lots of criticism for it. It stated that two universes could collide in the event something drastic happened in the time continuum. I mean with all these time traveling instances, it is very likely." Julian concludes.
"Aren't you a Doctor?" Rory says.
"Well, I've learned a lot here from Max."
"Yes that is correct, it is a theory that is very true." The Doctor says.
"But we travel all the time and it hasn't happened yet." Amy pipes in.
"It has to be something catastrophic, for example, you go back in time to see President Kennedy, but you help stop his assassination....that would be something big enough to cause a parallel world to form, but or world would be changed to, and billions of other parallel worlds. They would all collapse on us." I say.
"So where do we have to go? Why England?" Julian asks.
"Because someone went back in time and assassinated queen Elizabeth. Here, today. We have to stop this. And Max I'm afraid to tel you this but, it's someone you know."
I had a feeling of who it might be, I've made many friends over the years, but this just had to be worse. Because as I walked down the streets through London, I noticed my father, my real father. You might know him as John Stone, but his real name is Koschei. The Master.