Chapter 20

I sat on the bed with a book called Gulivers Travels. I had found it near the Doctor's bookshelf in his room. Julian is still asleep next to me, snoring like crazy as usual. I am currently in just a tank top and.....TARDIS pajama pants? I really don't know why I'm in them. I decide to get out of bed and change back into my kind of dirty uniform. "Wake up sleepy." I say to him. "Wha...oh yeah. Is the Doctor back yet?" He asks. "I think I heard the door open a second ago. Let's go check it out." I say. We walk into the console room, there in front of me was my dad. The Master. "Why is he here?" I ask annoyed. "Because, I found him." the Doctor says. "Correction. Because he let you find him." I state. "What do you mean?" Amy asks. "My dad has gotten out of more situations than I can count. I know him well enough that I know that this is a trap." I say. "Oh, no trap my dear. But more of a convenient situation." He says. "Where are you going to take him?" I ask walking over to the doctor. "Somewhere where he can never hurt you or anyone else Max. Trust me."
"There aren't a lot of people I trust. But if it had to be one of them. It would be you.." I say. "Now, you have your own life to get back to!" The Doctor says running back to the console and tapping buttons. The Master, my dad, was starting at something, I couldn't tell what it was. Thats when I realized it was my phaser that the Doctor told me I couldn't use. "Don't." I say. But it was to late, the Master had the phaser. "Did you really think so highly of me at one point?" He asks me. "Yes." I say. "I wanted to be like you. I wanted to be like you and mom! I wanted to help build Gallifrey up. I wanted to explore space! And then you just had to go messing it up didn't you?!" I yell at him. "Whatever you might think of me. Your mother's death wasn't my fault Max." He says holding the phaser at everyone. I shake my head. "And whatever you might think of me. I will never forgive you. You not only were a part in my moms death, but my sister! Your daughter!" I yell. "I had to do what was needed." The Master says. "And what was that? Destroy our family?" I ask him. "No, to help rebuild Gallifrey!" He says. "By killing them?" I yell. "They were to weak. They wouldn't have survived. What the new Gallifrey would have to go through, it would be to harsh for them. But for you, you had potential. And look at you now!" He says. "So you knew I wasn't as dumb as everyone though I was." I say. "Yes." He says. "Gallifrey's gone Koschei." The Doctor says to my father. "No. Your lying." He says. "He's right. The Doctor took me to the coordinates. Gallifrey's gone." I say. "It can't be! Gallifrey was powerful!" The Master says angrily. "As soon as you left. Things got worse. I know you left and had hoped to come back. Butin the final days of the war. The high council changed. They started talking about ascending. About changing the very nature of our culture. And I had to a stop it." The Doctor says. The Master looked really angry now, he still had the phaser in his hand. "TAKE ME THERE OR I WILL KILL EVERYONE UNTIL ITS JUST YOU DOCTOR." The Master yells. "We are already on course for Max's ship. I can't abort the course or we could get thrown into the time winds." The Doctor says. "Now." The Master yells. "Fine fine fine. Doc, let me do it." I say. I knew what I was doing. And if it worked, it would transport my dad into the time streams, lost forever. "Course set." I say. I was about to press the button to "go", but he stops me. "Let me check your work." He says. I laugh slightly. He notices the changes and then turns around pointing the phaser right at my chest. "There's worse ways to go..." I mutter. I go for the phaser, him shooting it like crazy. It hits a few of the panels, then hits me in the shoulder. The dang shoulder, why does it always have to be the shoulder? I think to my self. I focus on the Master being beamed out of the ship. I focus on the controls to do that. That's when the shooting stops and I open my eyes. I was on the ground, everyone else seems to be to. The Master was gone. I pull myself up and check the console. "He's dead." I state looking at the video. I land the TARDIS. And help everyone. "You should get that checked out." The Doctor says looking at my shoulder. "I've had worse trust me." I say. "It was good seeing you again. I'm sorry about your father, truly." The Doctor states. I nod and give him a hug. "Don't think your going to just leave before we can say goodbye." Amy says walking out of the TARDIS. "Wouldn't dream of it." I say shaking Rory's hand and hugging Amy. "Hopefully we'll see you again soon." Julian says smiling. "You to." The Doctor says closing the doors. "I'm gonna miss that bow tie Stetson loving man." I say sighing. "Let's get going, you need to get down to the infirmary so I can-" Julian gets cut off by me. I had him against a wall. "Thanks for saving the day with me once again." I say kissing him. "Always a pleasure. Mrs. Bashir." He says. "Not married yet." I point out. "Our wedding is coming up, I want to get it in as many times before then, just so your ready." He says smiling. Then he helps me down to the infirmary. Me, bickering the whole time about how I hate infirmaries.