11

**Boni Helena's POV

"Boni! Loosen up a bit!" Tukso ng pinsan ko habang sinasabayan ng sayaw ang remix song ng DJ. I rolled my eyes at her. I really need to get used to my cousin's antics. She dragged me to this place when I only wanted to relax at home.

"I already am!" Sigaw ko para marinig ng pinsan ko. Kanina pa niya ako inaaya mag-dancefloor maging ang mga kaibigan nitong sila Aldred at Coby.

Si Lex at Che naman ay nag-chichikahan. They were trying to add me in their conversation pero di ko alam kung sinu-sino ang mga tinutukoy nila.

The two doctors, Erica and Kass, are busy flirting with each other. I guess people here are Not Homophobic. They are Rainbow Friendly. I always thought that Philippines is a very conservative and traditional country. Maybe this country isn't vocal about it or they just ignore and let the people be.

I was left alone, bored and got nothing to do. I watch the people doing stupid dance movements or in other words having fun. Letting Yassy drag me here is a waste of time. I should've stayed home and do something productive. But my boredom vanished when she walked in...

She easily caught the attention of the crowd. She's an eye magnet for sure, and I don't think she's aware of it. Gusto ko siyang lapitan pero dahil na rin sa maling akala niya na may nangyari sa amin dati at siguro pinaghinalaan na rin niya akong tibo, baka magkailangan lang kami. She might think that I am into her.

"Reece!!" Yassy excitedly shouted nung nakita niya si Reece.

"Hey! Thank God you invited me tonight. I need a booze." Yun agad ang sabi niya saka umabot ng tequila shot from Yassy. I watch as she devour the bitter liquid then lick her lips afterwards.

She roamed her eyes sa table namin at akala ko naman ay mapapansin na niya ako pero sila Dr. Erica and Dr. Kass pala ang nakita niya. It seems like she's ignoring me. Not that I'm worth the attention, but she should be kind enough to be grateful that I saved her. But the question is, 'Did she wanted to be saved?'.

Aalis na sana ako para mag-CR pero pinigilan ako ni Yassy, "Reece, you remember my cousin,  Boni?" I suddenly feel tensed when I saw that her eyes are finally looking at me. Inakbayan ako ni Yassy at pilit na nilalapit kay Reece. I'm pinching her back right now.

"Uh-- Of course." She shortly said like she's not okay to see me.

"Hello again, Reece."

"Hi." She said and looked away. Ngumiti na lang ako ng pilit at pumunta na sa comfort room. Was it that bad enough to wake up beside a woman? I know she's straight and so am I! No big deal!

'But why are you so affected?', bato ng isip ko. Uh because she's uncomfortable around me which I don't get why?

Just like before, I was left watching her. Ewan ko ba kung anong meron pero laging hinahanap ng mga mata ko si Reece. Malapit ko na nga atang mamemorya ang mga kilos nito. Ganito siya...

Eye contact sa boys.

Lalapit yung lalaki.

Sasayawan niya ng malandi.

Kukunin ang number niya.

Ibibigay niya ang number niya.