26

Hello Dear Readers! I'd like to introduce to you, Parissa! (Picture on the left side)

**Reece's POV

Although love could grow in times of peace, it tempered in battle. My Dad told me once - when I'd said something about how perfect his relationship with Mom was - that I should have seen the first five years of their marriage, that they'd fought like hellions, crashed into each other like two stones. That eventually they'd molded each other into the perfect fit, into each other's curves and edges, her strengths chinking his weaknesses, her weaknesses reinforced by his strength.

Magiging ganoon din kaya kami ni Boni?

Sana nga.

I sighed deeply as I walk through the empty halls of the hospital. Hugging my coat closely to me, I texted my girlfriend again - I need to get used to that word - that I'm still working and wouldn't be able to meet with her gawa ng sobrang busy dito sa hospital. I've been doing that lately and it pains me to disappoint her everytime I do that.

-1 Message Received-

BoniBear

'It's fine babe. I understand that you're busy, meron namang next time. I love you! :*'

See? She's so kind to me. How lucky am I to have someone as patient as her.

I love you

Those three words that makes my world upside down. Those three words.

I want to share to you my dear readers the first time we both said that..

Flashback

Andito kami ngayon sa isang exclusive na penthouse slash restaurant. Exclusive in a sense na you need to reserve a week before ka pwedeng makapag-dine in. It's worth the wait na rin gawa ng napakaganda dito, maaliwalas, tahimik at walang prying eyes na nakapaligid.

"I told my sisters about you." Boni said habang nakatingin sa akin. I wiped my mouth and turned to her.

"What did they say?" I crossed my fingers under the table hoping it went out fine.

Ang seryoso ng mukha ni Boni and took a deep sigh.

Uh oh.

"They said they can't wait to meet you." Her face broke into grin. I pouted at her kasi naman kung maka-suspense siya sagad. I finally breathe in relief. "You're so cute." She giggles and rubbed her thumb sa lips ko.

"Awww you guys are so adorable!"

Sabay kaming napatingin ni Boni.

"Yassy.. " nahihiya tuloy ako kasi tinginan na sa amin yung ibang diners. Umupo na ito sa tabi namin at di man lang magtanong if okay lang. Hay nakoooo. Kung hindi ko lang to bestfriend eh.

"I never thought Reece will fall for you Boni! Job well done."

"I never thought of it too but love is unpredictable right?" Sagot ko gazing at my Girlfriend na namumula nanaman.