15

**Boni Helena's POV

It's already in the middle of night and my head is still all over the place. It seems like sleep doesn't want to bother me at the moment.

I drove around the city without any destination. It feels overwhelming to find the streets so empty. No cars. No people. No noise. Just a quiet night.

I noticed a familiar car, parked near the church and I debated with myself whether to disturb her privacy or not. I didn't chose the latter and stopped my car in front of her. I repeatedly flashed my headlights causing her head to turn. Ano kaya ang ginagawa nito dito?

She rolled her eyes at me and went back to her thoughts.

I went to her car and knocked on her window causing her to flinch. She rolled down her window looking pissed.

"They say the moon is a friend for a lonesome to talk to, but it doesn't help you." I smiled at her.

"What are you talking about?!" Iritang tanong nito.

"I'm just trying to be a better friend than the moon." I cheekily answered while leaning on her car.

"Ano bang problema mo?!" This girl's temper is one of a kind.

"Wala naman pero baka ikaw meron."

"Go away." The moment she said those words made me realize her need for someone to talk to. Ewan ko pero kabaliktaran ang pagkakaintindi ko sa sinabi niya. I rushed on the other side of her car habang hindi pa niya alam ang susunod na gagawin ko.

I opened her door and sat on the other chair. She clearly looks irritated pero wala na siyang magagawa para mapababa ako. Distressed look or not she is still undoubtledly beautiful. And I was never the jealous type.

"Let's just stay together until we sort the things inside our head. Deal?" She ignored me and placed her head on the steering wheel. Pinagmamasdan ko lang siya while drumming my fingers on my lap.

"I can feel you staring at me." She grumbled on her sit.

"I can't help it."

"Why are you still outside in the middle of the night?" She asked without looking at me.

"Same reason as you." Her head raised up to look at me.

"Which is?" She crossed her arms squinting her eyes at me.

"I can't sleep either." I shrugged and to my surpise she laughed lightly.

Kanina lang ay gustong gusto ko ang katahimikan pero ngayon ay nakakabingi na ito. Silence got between us and it is so hard to think how to break this awkward silence.

"When you can trade a life with someone for a day. Who would it be and why" She asked out of no where. I blinked for a few times and answered back.

"You. For me to know what's going on inside that pretty head of yours. Sino naman sa iyo?" She looked at me amused at natatawa.

"Well, I wouldn't be picking you." Asar na sagot nito. She leans back on her seat and peaked outside. She held her head up high, "I want to be God, I know it's crazy to dream of it. But I want to know how it feels like to be the stronghold of someone's being. Ano ang pakiramdam na sa'yo dumedepende ang mga tao kahit na wala kang hinihinging kapalit."