29

**Boni Helena's POV

I excused myself from our semi-awkward dinner. Wanting for some air to breathe, I went to their backyard.

Oh my God

Engaged?

How can she possibly know?

I heard footsteps coming near to where I stand. I peered to my back and saw Reece walking closely with her head hanging low.

"Hey, why did you follow me?" I asked Reece and took a peek behind her. Her eyes turned to mine and I saw a hint of confusion in them.

"Of all the things you left out from me, but engaged?" she laughed without humor and turned to the other side. I went to her side.

"To clarify it, my Father fixed that engagement and I don't acknowldege it. That's why I didn't tell this to you." I explained. Reece hugged herself from the cold wind brushing past us. I hesitantly embrace her and I felt her relaxed in my arms. "It doesn't matter to me. Because there's no way that I'll be marrying that guy."

Umalis ito sa pagkayakap ko at umupo sa wooden bench sa tabi. I kneeled in front her and stared into her gloomy eyes. Obviously, my explanation was not enough for her.

"My Father have lost his mind about it. One day, I came home from the office and found out that we will be having a posh dinner with my soon to be husband and his family. " I honestly recalled.

"You are STILL engaged though." she muttered under her breath.

"I did NOT agree to that, so no. I'm not, okay?" I assured her and kissed her hands.

"How can you...-" I placed a swift kiss on her lips.

"No. I love you and possibly the last person I will fall in love and spend the rest of my life with." I can see her eyes sparkle in tears.

"I hate it when you shut me up." She rolled her teary eyes from me.

"You don't say that when I stop you with my lips." I teased her. I felt relieved when I heard her laugh lightly.

"I don't know how you can manage to make me feel this way. I'm in love with you so much that it scares me." She said. I gently rub her cheeks to wipe the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Don't cry, babe."I cooed and kissed her eyes lightly. She leaned into my hand and closed her eyes at my touch. My heart gave a hard knock on my chest.

I am so in love with you, Reece.

"Your sister's a bitch." she said out of nowhere.

"What?" I moved away from her. Did I hear her right?

"I don't what to repeat myself."

"I don't understand.." I trailed on still confused.

"She came to my office and told me that. It's fine with me that you don't believe me but let me just say it."