Toga

For user6385917 hope you enjoy

Toga's POV:

I developed tics last year... not sure why, but they're here now. I don't know if it's tourettes or something else... living as a villain kinda limits your diagnosis opportunities.

I was sitting on the counter in the bar we use as our base. We were preparing for our attack on the UA summer camp. We were going to save that one blonde kid from those heroes who chained him up like some kind of monster!

"I can't wait to see Izuku!"

I practically squealed.

I kicked my dangling legs in excitement, blush spreading across my face.

I decided to put on my gear since we'd be leaving soon.

I was a little twitchy as I got my stuff out of the old cupboard we keep our stuff in, in the back.

My tics were acting up... probably from excitement. Adrenaline does that to me. Though... they did make it slightly more difficult to get my gear fastened probably.

"Dabi! Do you think Izuku is gonna be happy to see me too?!"

I asked happily, glancing to where he was sitting.

"Probably not."

He answered bluntly.

I grumbled at his response.

"I wonder what his blood tastes like..."

I wondered out loud.

"And you would be the only one wondering that."

That's when I ticed, hissing at him.

He smirked to himself. He always found my tics funny.

"Meany..."

I mumbled.

I ticked again, head twitching slightly.

He chuckled under his breath.

I imagine this is what it's like to have siblings... teasing you for the littlest things... it's annoying... but it's also the closest thing I have to home.

We bickered for a few moments longer before Mr Handyman came in.

"You guys ready?"

He asked.

I hissed again but nodded, ignoring the tic.

"Alright then, let's get that kid out of there."

Author's note:

Sry that it's so sort... an not well written... I've never written a oneshot before.

Let me know something else you'd like me to write about.

See ya♡