Bakugou's Paralysis Tic

For: JasonT224
Warning ⚠️: I've never had a paralysis tic, and Google was not helpful in the slightest... so this is likely going to suck.

Bakugou's POV:

I was sitting on shitty hair's bed, while shitty hair  dunce face, soy sauce, and racoon eyes were playing video games. They tried to get me to join, but I honestly suck at games and they don't need to know that.

They don't know a lot of things honestly... like the fact that I have tics. They're not that bad so I've never felt the need to mention them. I normally just repress while they're looking, then let myself tic when they're not. I only have a few verbal tics so it's not all that difficult to hide.

I don't know why I hide them... I just... do... hiding things is just something I've always done, so naturally when I developed tics, hiding them came without trying.

I was able to freely tic at the moment because the losers were distracted with their game.

"We should all walk down to the store and get some snacks and drinks!"

Dunce face said happily.

"It's a bit of a distance away though..."

Shitty hair responded.

They debated whether or not to go for a few minutes and enviably came to the decision to go.

They paused their game and gathered their stuff.

"You're coming right?"

Dunce face asked, as I had yet to move.

But the thing is I had tried to move.... I just couldn't move my legs! This had happened once before, but that didn't make it any more fun.

Apparently the paralysis tic wasn't a one time thing.

"Um... I uh... don't feel like walking right now."

This got me some weird looks. I normally never turn down a walk, even if I didn't want to hang out earlier when they asked. Walks were relaxing for me, I never didn't want to go on a walk.

"Is something wrong?..."

Soy sauce asked me with concern in their voice.

"No. There's nothing wrong."

I responded a little too quickly.

"Well then lets go!"

Dunce face said, grabbing onto my hands and pulling me up.

Of course my legs weren't working at the moment, so the only place I was going was down.

"Ah, fuck."

I hissed as I got a rug burn acrossed my wrist from catching myself. We're lucky the friction didn't ignite my quirk.

I looked up to see three worried faces.

Shitty hair immediately kneeled down next to me.

"Bakugou! What's wrong with your legs?! They don't usually give out like that!"

My adrenaline was picking up, so it was getting difficult to repress my tics. I couldn't help but to twitch slightly.

"Bakugou?..."

Soy sauce said, they seemed really worried... Dunce face looked like he was about to cry, and racoon eyes knelt down next to shitty hair to check on my wrist, making sure the rug burn wasn't too bad.

"You walked in just fine... I don't understand what's happening..."

Racoon eyes mumbled, as she checked on my wrist.

I avoided everyone's eyes, not wanting to explain.

"Bakugou... what's going on? You clearly know something. We're just worried and we need to know if you need a doctor..."

Shitty hair had a serious voice that I hadn't heard before. He seemed... stern... well shit he sounded like Mr Aizawa.

"I don't need a doctor..."

I mumbled.

"We'll be the judges of that. What's going on?"

"...I uh... have tics... and uh... well... I have a paralysis tic... so uh... I couldn't move my legs... It normally doesn't last to long so I can probably stand now..."

They all gave each other looks... like they were having a silent conversation... one that I couldn't understand.

"That explains the twitching you do... a lot..."

Dunce face said.

"Wait! You noticed?!"

"Yeah... we were a little worried... but we decided to leave it alone for the time being..."

I was surprised to say the least.

Shitty hair helped me up when my legs started working, and we headed down to the store to get energy drinks, snacks, and whatever other garbage they wanted.

Author's note: I had to speed run writing this because my phones dying, and I don't have access to a charger... so this isn't edited because my phone's at 8%.

Hope you enjoyed!