Midoriya

For: robinamb0316

TW: tic attack

Midoria's POV:

Keeping things like this a secret is a habit of mine. It started in middle school... Kacchan would bully me about anything and everything... so ... I hide things. When my tics developed I hid them too.
Old habits die hard I guess...

I had spent the whole day repressing... it was honestly getting exhausting... but one of the things I pride myself on is the fact that I'm good at it.

My hand kept twitching, ruining my hand writing. It was better than ticking I suppose... definitely better... some of my tics would definitely get at least playfully teased.

I focused more on repressing. It made it difficult to focus on school... but I didn't even want the twitching. If I really focus... I can keep them from happening period.

My head snapped to the side unexpectedly!

I had been doing my best to suppress and it still happened! People definitely noticed...

I got a few confused/worried looks.

I was doing everything I could to stop it but I couldn't stop twitching.

Unfortunately for my whole class... I have a flicking tic... it developed after I trained my quirk more. Just muscle memory now.

I ticked, flicking my pencil. It shot across the room, luckily avoiding hitting someone, and stuck into the wall.

One for all crackled out of existence.

That was just the start... before anyone could get after me, I ticked again, snapping my head in the other direction.

I continued to twitch, jerk, yell, and hit myself.

Okay people are most definitely noticing now... shit!

"I am here!"

I ticked.

God damn it, it just had to be the embarrassing one...

The tics got worse by the second... that's when I felt one for all activating again.

The green lightning crackled throughout my entire body... 100%...

This could be bad...

But just as soon as it started, it stopped. Like someone flipped the off switch... that's when I managed to look up long enough to see Mr Aizawa, hair floating, and eyes glowing red.

Oh thank God....

That didn't stop the other tics that seemed to be getting worse.

Mr Aizawa walked over to me, leaning down over my paper, as if he only came over to check my work.

"Tics?"

He asked simply.

"Yea-boom-yeah..."

I responded, words interrupted by my tics in a higher than usual pitch.

He nodded like he was considering something.

"Come with me."

He said, standing up straight and walking away.

I quickly followed, though a little disruptively.

He led me to the teachers lounge, and to the couch.

Present Mic was sitting there grading papers.

Mr Aizawa pushed me onto the couch next to him.

"Special delivery, a kid with tics."

He said in an amused voice.

He handed me a pillow and then out of a drawer, he got me a stress ball.

Once I was set up he nodded at his work.

"Alright! You seem situated. Mic, Talk to the kid or something... I have a class to teach."

Present Mic nodded in understanding.

"Based on you knowing that they were tics... this has happened before."

He said looking in my direction now.

I nodded nervously.

"Alright I have to get back to class... oh and kid... don't ever hide something like that again. People could have been hurt because of your quirk. I have to know about these things. What if I had been napping huh? You need to communicate."

I nodded again, this time a little nervous.... I hadn't really thought about it...

Author's note:

Yall ask for people to be all secretive with their tics a lot... you guys also ask for a lot of tic attacks.

Oh well, I find it kinda funny.

Hope you enjoyed ♥︎