Chaos KamiJirou

For ForwardMarch_01

Romantic or platonic, I really don't care.

3rd person POV:
(Shocking I know)

Both Jirou and Kaminari have tics. Neither is diagnosed with tourettes, so they're not really sure as to the nature of their tics. Just that they have them.

The fun part comes in when one triggers the other.

Lunch time:

Kaminari was sat with Kirishima, Mina, and Bakugou. Jirou tended to bounce between tables.

Jirou was sat with Uraraka, Tsu, Midoria, Iida, and Todoroki.

"Nya!"

Was heard in a high pitched voice from Kaminari.

Jirou glanced up, and to the side at his table, seeing his head twitch slightly.

She tried and failed to keep her head from doing the same.

Her head jerked to the side, as she whistled something that sounded suspiciously like the Twitter notification sound.

Kaminari of course heard this, resulting in his tics essentially responding.

"UwU bitch!"

He ticked, once again in a high pitched voice.

Jirou clicked her tongue twice, while simultaneously winking, in response.

This went back and forth. Getting louder and louder.

Both of them were laughing at this point. Their friends slowly joining them in laughing.

The mix of Jirou's random noises and aggressive movements, paired with Kaminari's high pitched uwu voice, made for an entertaining lunch.

When they got back to class, Mr Aizawa was annoyed by the disruption at first, but eventually he just used it as an excuse to sleep.

Author's note:

Sry it's so short, and took so long to update... I just haven't had the motivation recently.

The only book I really update recently is my public diary, and even that is few and far between.

I'm kinda just struggling mentally with motivation and other shit.

Anyway... hope you enjoyed.

This will probably be it for this oneshot book for a while.  Sry♡♡♡