BakuKami

For gomen_tsukiii

TW: tic attack

Kaminari's POV:

It was around... let's say... 3A.M. and I was heading to the kitchen for my nightly snack when I heard some noises coming from the kitchen.

I peaked my head in to see my favorite angry blonde, having a not so fun time with his tics.

"Kacchan you good?"

I know he hates when I use the nickname Midoriya gave him... but I needed to lighten the mood somehow.

He then proceeded to literally punch himself across the face as a tic!

"Do I look like I'm doing good?"

He growled in annoyance.

By the damage I saw in the kitchen, and on his face... he was probably having a tic attack. My suspicion was confirmed when he started repeatedly hitting himself on the temple.

"God fucking damn it!!!"

He ticked.

I had never had to deal with it before, so I wasn't sure what to do.

He collapsed onto the floor, and kicked one of the cupboards in front of him, his hitting and cussing not stopping.

Well shit... I gotta figure something out...

I ran to the commons to grab a couch cushion for him.

I threw the pillow to him, and he immediately grabbed it to soften the hits.

After I felt like he had the pillow secure and probably wasn't going to nock my head off, I sat down next to him.

"Ya hurt?"

He shook his head, followed by his head twitching to the side a few times.

I leaned on him rapping my arm around him.

He was always comforted and calmed down by pressure, such as hugs, weighted blankets, things like that. He liked to deny it but our entire class knew the truth.

I squeezed him gently, laying my head on his shoulder... even if it did get me wacked with a pillow every once and a while.

"What ya doing up past your bedtime?"

I joked.

"It's stupid..."

"Well now you have to tell me."

"I... I couldn't sleep... so decided to get something to eat..."

"Why would that be stupid?"

I questioned.

"How the hell am I gonna be number one if I can't even get fucking sleep?!"

"...I think... that you connect things with being number one... that doesn't really affect anything..."

He gave me a look I couldn't read... kinda glare... kinda like he was actually considering what I said.

"When did you get so smart?"

He asked after some silence.

"Maybe I'm just a genius in descise."

He snorted at that.

His tics had seriously calmed down, but I didn't say anything because I knew it would just make them worse 

"If it helps... I personally think you're already pretty cool... number one hero or not..."

After a few seconds of silence, he kinda half smiled, and leaned into me.

"Idiot..."

He mumbled... but I could tell he didn't mean it...

After a few minutes of sitting there, I sighed, speaking up.

"Alright, I'll get you some of my melatonin to help you sleep."

He groaned, but followed anyway.

"Make me get up when I'm comfortable..."

He complained.

"You know you love me."

I replied.

I didn't respond, which surprised me. I was expecting him to deny it... but when I turned to him I saw him try to hide a smile.

Well shit...

I thought fondly.

Author's note:

I wrote this in biology so it's not edited.

Hope you enjoyed.

I've never written bakukami before so I hope it doesn't suck.

Byeeee♡