Prologue

I keep sitting over the edge of my bed thinking when my life took such a great turn well not great worst turn of my life. I just hope this ends soon and I live my old peaceful life soon.There come the person who abused me for months and wanted to do more...

I have no emotions right now I just let him do whatever he wants I don't really care.

Cause I have become emotionless and I don't feel any pain tho.

Cause he took my both soul and body. I am just freaking tired of screaming in pain. My eyes are tired of pouring tears. My body is tired to react for any pain. Huh how amazing my life has taken turn..........

"Y/N bit*h why didn't you come to warm my bed sl*t"

Y/N stood there with no emotions but still her body was trembling,

"ANSWER ME BIT *H" He shouted making Y/N flinch

He keep coming closer she is standing silent but her heart is beating sooo fast. Though this is not the first time she felt like this moreover she is feeling the same since 7 months.

But wait WHY IS SHE WITH HIM???

He is pounding hard inside me and here I am feeling again ripped again the same feeling going from months. He just uses me. He thinks I am a toy. Well he want me to feel like a toy and he is successful in that. He thinks I don't have emotions. Huh very funny.

"MY LIFE IS LIVING HELL"She said this and fainted

Well again this is nothing new but this time JK feels something but what was it???

Y-Y/N is that you... B-Baby where were you..... You know how worried I wasJK said this and tried coming close to her but she vanished in air, wait is he hallucinating.

Life is f*cking hard I dunno what to do

These were the last words of ????

SO guys HI 

This was officially on different account but due to some wierd reason it is deleted hence it is reuploaded and it is also deleted from there....

Thank you!!!!