XVI

"Peach" His melodious voice echoed, very soon she ran and hugged him tightly as if her life depends on him. He hugged her the same way. Nostalgia rushed in both of them heart.

"I missed you" She whispered in his chest fighting back tears of happiness.

"I missed you more" He said while rubbing his hand on her back.

They broke hug after few sec and Jungkook cleared his throat and said,

"Hyung it seems u didn't miss us"

Jimin chuckled listening to jungkook's whining.

"No kookie I missed u too" he said and giving the best of the hugs ever

After that everything was going normal, Jimin, Jungkook & Taehyung went along very well. Why won't they tho. They were together since the college, Life was set at that time but now. Its the same.

"Oh Jimin did u find someone for yourself?" Taehyung asked killing the awkward silence, between us.

Jimin laughed and said " Nahh Tae couldn't find a girl who can handle my flirtiness."

Jungkook shooked his head and said "hyung they definitely would be sick of ur flirty behavior as you always seems like a pervert."

"But can't help." He said shrugging his shoulder.

Time passed

Soon, Jungkook was busy with Jimin as soon the party ends everyone left just Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Y/N and A-young were left as they want to spend some quality time with each other.

"Let's go to Jimin's house which is also near as time booked for party hall is over ig" Taehyung said

"Yes yes let's go" Jimin said while smiling...

Time skipped

All five people were sitting on the couch of Jimin's house as it was night no maid were there.

"Let's watch moiveeeee...." Y/N squeled

"Yes yes" Taehyung said

"I am going to prepare the pop corns and all" Jimin and Y/N said in unison

They both look at each other and chuckled and said togther "We used to have movie date remember"

Now fits of laughter broke in the room "So let's do our usual worksssss that is by default given to each of us" Jungkook said 

Those old college days were reminiscing them. It seems they went back to the time.

Y/N & Jimin in the kitchen preparing the snacks for the movie night

Jimin POV

I feel so good rn because everyone is here and we are re-living the old days of our college days. And about Y/N she is still so beautiful...

Well she was kind off more close to me than Jungkook though we all had same course but Y/N and Me met early same goes with Tae and A-young then JK...

Y/N and me were always close but since they started dating she is kind off distanced which is acceptable cause now she got love of her life.

She was watching pop-corn popping up and laughing, her smile is just the same but something definitely is up with her.

Shall I ask her what is wrong though she is trying her best to cover it up.

I think something is seriously wrong her Dress kind off lifted up from her leg then I saw some bruises which were kind off healed but why do she have these bruises...

"Y/N" I said she just hummed as she was busy looking at pop-corns

"Why do you have these bruises on you leg" I asked with full of concerns

I feel her body stiffed and I felt that something is definitely wrong who is hurting her? Is jungkook aware of this? cause I beleive that he won't hurt Y/N. He loved her so much.

"Ahmm a-actually ahmm I t-tripped," She said while stuttering 

I know she is the worst lier of this world and with me she can't lie.

"Y/N who is hurting you?" I asked directly coming to the point 

"J-" She was cut by Taehyung "Guys you are being there for soo longgg will you come or shall we start watching"

"Ha ha watch it Tae, You won't get snacks. me and Jimin would eat all of them nd have separate party in the kitchen" She said while laughing and taking the plates full of snacks out in the living room.

I am in deep thought I dunno but now I feel she is behaving weirdly something is definitely wrong with her.

Soon the movie started the seating arrangement is like this.

Me and Y/N are on one couch as we came late where as Tae and A-young are cuddling. Jungkook is sitting alone on 2 seater couch with blanket on.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So guys any guesses what would happen next???

Sorry for uploading latee

as I was stressed due to my wonderful marks(sarcasm)

:)

Byeeeeee