XII

JK POV

Me and Y/N literally ran to the hospital as the doctor says my mom showed some reflex actions. We were happy that she is showing some progress since past 7 months her unconscious body with no reactions to anything literally shiver me down. Me loosing too many family member at a time is hard for me. I was depressed that's the reason why I have anger issues.

Dr came out from her room and told us that we can meet her. We gladly went inside.

I saw Y/N moving a little away from me and sitting opposite side of me to the other side of mom. 

She just carressed her hands and smiled but that smile was so sorrowful and empty. But at least a new emotions over her face cause she is always emotionless. 

After few minutes dr told us that she might either wake up or never wake up so it was a 50 50 chance of her survival cause if she keep showing such progress then the dr's would keep her or would send will declare her as dead. 

I hope this will go positive.

As I dropped Y/N at home cause I need'm to take to mom personally. I mean definitely she can't talk or do but I need to also take out what's inside me but is there anyone than mom who will understand you more than anything. 

So I went to mom back as soon as I saw her and settled down in a near by chair nd hugged her hand and kissed it multiple time and cried my heart out.

"M-mom I am so b-bad. y-you know I hurt your daughter, my wife now she is emotionless just beacuse of me. She is not mentally stable due to me. Mom what should I do I am scared that she will go and will never come back. I am so sad right now. Mom my life has taken a -ve turn. The more happier I was in past, The more sad I am right now. Why mom why I know I am here to blame. I know I must not do tht but mom I have anger issues you know that. Yeah she changed me but after you are here in such situation and Jk/sis died mom I don't want her to leave me. Mom I don't know what to do. Should I let her go" He cried more but became serious after saying this

"No no I won't let her go away from me please mom I will do anything mom but noooooo" He cried like a baby. A baby who is so vulnerable without any love yet pretending to be strong, indirectly in search of love somewhere.

"Mom pls take me out of this I am so up with this. m-mom"  He was so tired that he slept there while holding her mom's hand with dried tears.

In the morning around 6 he wakes up and kissed her mom's forehead and said a soft goodbye and said mom pls come I need you mom 

Jk entered into the house

Y/N didn't know what kind of life she was actually living the room, the house, Jungkook, everything related to Jungkook or that house tortured her which shows that she needs a break from all these things but jungkook being the most stubborn guy as he feared how would he live without her? Well that's a very lame reason isn't it. 

It was morning Y/N wasn't able to sleep due to those nightmares though jungkook every night used to come and sing for her, and go until she slips into deep slumber. He did everything that could make Y/N happy. But Y/N was actually never happy what she needed was is freedom. FREEDOM FROM EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING. But she can't. She is traumatized, she is feared of jk how would he react if she brings those divorce paper again? Or she thinks he would behave the same way he behaved last time how brutually he raped her. 

She was in her deep thought as Jungkook knocked her door as he do everyday but she pretend to be asleep.

JK POV

I sighed seeing her situation getting worse and I know that I am the reason of her situation. I dunno what to actually do so I consulted a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist, I talked to him about her situation but I definitely didn't mean to tell what have I done? cause he might file a case on me as for doing domestic abuse, despite of knowing all the things I still do that cause I am such a psycho, I dunno how to actually explain the things but I am tired.

Flashback OTP

JK: Ahmm hey John how r you?

John: Oh hey buddy how you? I am fine

Jk: I am fine too but I have problem..

John: Ohh tell me or you can come and meet me..

JK: No no, I just want to ask that like you know if some person ahmm like become emotionless or like uk

John: Why don't you come and lemme meet the patient

JK: ahmm she won't come

John: Who?? Y/N

JK: No, she is a friend of mine, she is not in Korea, well actually her husband used to abuse her and now she is like emotionless.

John: wait wait wait.. with whom she is living now. She needs to be with people who makes her happy and away from her husband cause he is literally traumatizing that woman. Its better if he is reported to police

Jk: ahh ok ok we'll do that. Thank you for you help John..

John: Anytime buddy

Flashback OTP ends

Jungkook slowly entered the room softly smiled to her and said "did you sleep well baby" as he know she is asleep but the response would be the same.

"We will go to your parents house or to any place u ask for. We will definitely go baby" He said softly while carressing her cheeks lovingly and gave a peck on her closed eyes.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry for being late. I will try to be more consistent.....