XIX

The time seemed it was moving slow as nthg was visible cmg. Those 4/5 hours seems 40 hours. The environment was tensed and serious both young couples and Jimin was standing and being quiet seeing the environment of the situation. 

Life is hard indeed it is and Y/N and Jungkook were definitely  not on good terms this is actually crazy how things have went so far they have a bond but still not a bond between them.

The old thing which they had is lost somewhere. But the old love inside their heart is still growing and illuminating. That pure seedling of heart is so pure that no one can actually erase it.

But isn't it weird for both of them; like isn't it weird for Jungkook to abuse someone he love

and same goes for Y/N isn't it weird for her to love someone who abuse her. ikr that's funny honey but that's emotion which u have no control on.

Time passed until A-young ran to the bathroom feeling uneasy Tae too ran behind her. knowing Y/n that she must be showing her pregnancy symptom she went to see her too.

A-young puked all in her body and just taking all of Y/n helped her rubbing her back saying "its fine u r fine". Tae was waiting outside the female restroom.

After A young was done they both exited the restroom and met with a worried Tae sayign "what happened"

"Nothing  just ig smthg" A-young said trying not to reveal her pregnancy to him 

"What do you mean by this hun?" Tae inquired

"Nthg I am fine ig the food didn't suit me much" She tried to ease the things

feeling furious Tae was about to say but was cut by jimin saying "mom is up"

All of their faces ignited with the smile at this great news.

Soon they reached the room where JK/M was sitting being calm nd smiling after seeing his son and comforting him as he was crying in her laps like a small baby

Y/N ran to hug her saying "mom u r finally up u don't know what happened to me after u were gone. mom I missed u more than anything" 

Jk/m smiled not being able to talk more she said "darling I a-am fine"

Y/N nodded with a smile and eyes glistening with tears saying "I know u r"

But Jk couldn't stop sobbing everything was quiet only jk muffled crying voice were echoing in that white room.

His mom was caressing his hair as he seem to vulnerable.

She mumbled few soft words but she wasn't able to talk much but her emotions after seeing her child being in so vulnerable and exposed.

She just wanted to protect him from the all the cruel things happening around after all she is a mom but she is still unknown to the things which were going through with her daughter in law a.k.a Y/N.

Jungkook slept after crying nd his mom was still comforting him. suddenly his mom asked "why is he being so vulnerable?" she asked suspectedly 

Y/N just shooked her head as she was also confused but composed "Did u do smthg to him" JK/M inquired

Y/N was more confused and was like" what are you asking about?"

"you were the only reason why my daughter died and if u know I didn't want to remind u but also think that it is important cause what I feel my kook didn't get the love he wanted that's why he is craving for things."

Y/n was again confused by the tone but then added "Mom ig he is just emotional seeing u as u r the mom so thats nthg to worry about and I don't want to remember the past consequences happened at that time my child my sister in law are no more with us but that doesn't mean we didn't suffer the same u were suffering on the bed while being half conscious. May be I suffered more than you did" She completed with a scoff

Jk/M was shooked as she gave on her blunt reply...

*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Guys don't kill me pls

Ik I went for like a month is it 

ahmm sorry

But I had few things to deal with and also not getting positive remarks from u guys don't really motivate me to post so yk

well finally a new chapter

nd BTS COMBACK ON 10 OF JUNE OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH