XXI

"Yahh!! you witty woman how dare you say such cheap things my son can never do that." His mom said fuming in anger

"Do u think I would fucking lie over him raping me every night?" Y/N said as her eyes were going glossy due to the things reminding her.

"Don't u dare to lie and don't u have manners u are literally cursing in front your Mother-in-law" 

"And do you have manners tell me explain? Being a woman u aren't supporting a women that u will just rot in hell" 

"STOP"

"STOP you both STOP! Mom its our matter for concern not yours I hope you understand I don't want you to make things more harder than they already are but if u freaking don't stop fighting how are we gonna reslove." He said and ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, everything seems to be fine JK and Y/N.

Y/N started doing job for now and she was working for some real good company as her potential was really high

But Y/N's mom was being a pain in ass. she never left a option to taunt Y/N about her things. But also few things were left to be unfolded in front of her eyes.

When her mom was shifted to their house.

Things needed to be also shifted as Y/N was staying in the maid room but not to make it as a doubt but that doesn't mean she won't open such things up and not that's how things gonna work. Y/N she is a educated and well aware about her rights she knows what is right and what is wrong.

She usually ignores JK/M's comments but how much would u ignore it still hurts u and the things which are going on still hurts u till the end u can't control ur emotions right unless and until they don't matter to you.

Y/N was coming back from office to her home when there popped a notification and she checked immediately.

"hun I hope you are fit and fine"

"Hun when r u cmg back?"

"Respond don't leave me on seen"

"babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"Helo"

Definitely the msgs were from Jk but she didn't pay much to the heed because she didn't want to. She want to ignore him at every cost possible and she don't want to get attached cause already de-attaching is becomiing hard for her.

Everything was fine she was driving unless untill she got a phone call

"Ma'am Jeon Jungkook is in serious condition Pls come" Which was her known friend who was nurse in some hospital.

She got petrified and accelerated her car to the way to the hospital and reached as soon as possible but when she asked for patient Jeon Jungkook there were no response from the hospital side meaning Jeon Jungkook never came in the hospital but she did get the call.

She didn't want to call Jungkook cause what if he is pranking her or some but she didn't want to call him. Her self respect was something too.

She came out of the hospital and saw number people standing and that crowd attracted her she went to see.

But what she saw made her loose her mind.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

my exams are finished and also also also my summer vacation have started so I would be uploading when I will get time guys I am so happy rn.

Okay so I would be uploading some surveys in my new storyy pls go and answer all the question and it would be interesting to know about u all...