IV

"JUNGKOOK PLS OPEN THE DOOR I SWEAR I WILL DO ANYTHING. PLS OPEN I AM SCARED. PLS I WILL DIE HERE IT SEEMS THAT THIS DARKNESS WILL EAT. JUNGKOOK PLS OPEN THE DOOR." She screamed loudly banging the door loudly thinking what will she do.

^I don't know why I feel this way. Whenever I am alone and in dark. I feel suffocated and I feel that this darkness is monster and he will eat me and I will die here but JK want me die like this.^ She thought

She was a crying mess just thinking that darkness will swallow her she started breathing heavily having one hope inside her. She started screaming again.

"Kookie pls come. Darling I swear I will do anything you ask for a child we will have her. You want 24/7 f*ck me you can. But sweetheart open the door pls." She was going crazy she was beating the door like a madman not caring about her which were bleeding badly. She felt that she is gonna die there only. She just want that Jungkook should come and open the door and hug her like he used to do before whenever she used to cry but now there is no one to do something like this for her.

Jungkook knows she had Nyctophobia but still he locked her up inside with different creatures around her feeling worst. She just want to die here nothing else but still she tried so that he could hear her but no one actually did.

"Kookie darling baby pls listen to me I swear I won't make you upset I would always follow your orders just take me out of this my sweetheart" She said this softly if anyone could hear her would melt. But Jungkook didn't show up making her heart break more

"Jungkook pls come I swear I will do everything" She said repeating the same things more and more time but no one really heard her

"Kook I love" She trying to complete her whispering sentence but due to her anxiety she fainted

On the other hand

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully until

"Jungkook I love you sooo much" A girl with a very cheerful smile said He smiled

"I love you too baby I pray to god that we forever stay like this" He said with he bunny smile

But suddenly she started fading like a shadow and never came back and he shouted"Y/N" He started breathing heavily. He felt weird sensations for weird reason then he remember that he left Y/N in the basement but she had Nyctophobia and now he remembers one day Y/N was alone in the house suddenly power made her tremble and she started panicking. He asked her how did she get this but she never told him. She just say "Past incidents you know" Despite after asking about her fear she just used to shrug off not trying to reply his question.

He rushed down and opened the door. He felt his heart broken into 10 million how much he want to overcome that guilt and love for her but he can't cause he knows that how much he loves her but a sudden rage emerges inside him when he think about the incident of that day. Loosing 3 members of his family members and 1 member who he have no idea when she will wake up.

He saw her lying like dull person. He picked her up. He felt an urge to protect her but again he controlled his guilt.

He felt she is so light as feather. So easy to lift her up. He laid her down in the bedroom of his. He saw the bruises allover her body and her hands were totally bruised and they were fresh he understood that she tried opening the door and banged it so hardly. He saw her cheeks were totally inside and eyes had blackheads showing she hadn't sleep for months and her body is thin as hell. It shows she isn't eating anything. He knows she fainted due to anxiety. He took the glass and sprinkled few water droplets over her face. She scrunched her nose and showed some reactions.

She opened her eyes. She felt so good that she is not in the basement with creepy creatures. She saw Jungkook watching her with cold eyes but seeing him close she couldn't help she quickly hugged him picking her bruised body throwing over him. She litrally hugged him like a koala. She sniffed his smell which bring nostalgia. Slowly Jungkook also hugged her back. He felt something wet on his shoulder. He heard her sniffing.

"Kook I was really scared *sniff* I-I t-thought t-that d-darkness w-will surely e-eat me *sinff*" He felt bad to lock her in the basement, but he never knew that this would really effect her this much. "Kook you know I-I felt t-that I will s-surely *sniff* d-die t-today *sniff* but y-you c-came I-I k-knew m-my k-kook can never leave me in such situation" Jk felt his muscle tighten cause in past 7 months of his abusing he never heard kook from her mouth especially in such loving manner.

"Baby I-I love you sooooo much that I can never explain you" She said making Jungkook feel more guiltier cause she was behaving as such that nothing happen to their relationship that he didn't abuse her. He didn't say do anything. She was behaving like a child. He never thought that this could happen ever.

"Love won't you say back to me" She said and starting sniffing again. Again he felt the same way but he covered himself with cold behaviour. "Sleep you need good sleep we will talk later" He said with stern voice making the poor soul tremble once again. She saw in his eyes deeply searching for love but she couldn't find any. But she hugged him as if she never wants to leave his warmth and snuggled more into his neck and dozed off to her dreamland.

Jungkook saw her sleeping on his shoulder like a baby but a baby with no fat, with so much bruises and fear, Like a fragile baby she is. He quickly picked her up and took her to her room.

Covered her with the blanket and trying to make her sleep on the bed but she isn't leaving him. He tried many things to pull off her but she held him tightly.

Well she is doing the same since 7 months holding him tightly only.

He sighed and picked her up and went to his bedroom which has king sized bed and they both slept in each other's warmth.

Not knowing what will happen tomorrow morning